Pages:
Author

Topic: How to convert crypto to Cash? - page 3. (Read 1839 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
August 28, 2017, 01:11:54 PM
I think you haven't come across any exchanges otherwise you would have known how to cash your cryptos.
The suggestion for the best exchange can be given after knowing your country because local exchanges are better than others. You can also find your countrymen here but trade with caution.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 28, 2017, 01:08:56 PM
i think you should convert to btc first .
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 01:04:53 PM
buy tenx card from tenx.tech, withdraw cash after you get the card. 0 tax from the government i think.

ignore this advice... tax applies always.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 08:49:13 AM
I am just beginning to trade and have gathered not so may coins, may I ask how I can convert my crypto coins to Cash?

Before I told you the most effecient way of converting your crypto coins into cash please tell me what country where you in because it is a big factor before I can say the most  convenient way to convert your crypto currencies.

Because in converting crypto coins into Fiat it always different when it comes to transaction fees and spread of the buy and sell through your Fiat currency so it is advisable to use your local way in getting bitcoin so you may have lesser problems.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
August 28, 2017, 08:38:09 AM
Welcome to the World of bitcoins

If you want to Convert Crypto coin into Cash the you must Exchange all your coins in bitcoins
First of all search for your country here https://localbitcoins.com/ , IF found go ahead and Sell bitcoins for Bank transfer
I am using this method to convert Btc in Local money, i am not promoting this site its just my review about this website
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
August 28, 2017, 08:20:32 AM
I am just beginning to trade and have gathered not so may coins, may I ask how I can convert my crypto coins to Cash?
Its simple, if you do have some coins and you can see that it can be traded to bitcoin then the best thing to do is search for an exchange site which you would need to transfer those coins in there and convert it to bitcoin directly and made a withdrawal request if the site do offer directly bank transfers then much better but better to choose up on the pay out options that would really be comfortable to you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
August 28, 2017, 08:17:17 AM
If you want to withdraw your coins then you have to complete AML/KYC and then you can sell your coins on the exchange for fiat and withdraw in your bank account directly.
Or if you aren't comfortable in giving your personal information online then you can also try local bitcoins where you can sell bitcoins in person also for cash.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
August 28, 2017, 08:11:55 AM
Use exchanges that can convert cryptos into fiat. Kraken, GDAX and Coinbase are 3 pretty big exchanges that can do that for you.
Activity: 41
August 28, 2017, 06:08:27 AM
Kraken.com converts most of the coins they list to fiat, but their listing is smaller than most exchanges.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 06:06:14 AM
Welcome to trading. To convert your crypto to cash, you have to first convert to BTC.
Depending on your country, you can use Coinbase or Local Bitcoin to convert BTC to cash (fiat). You are able to convert LTC and ETH in coinbase too.

With coinbse, I tried to get verified but it fails. I cannot choose my country. Not to mention coinbase had many troubles lately with transactions. I use CEX.io now, everything is super fast.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
August 28, 2017, 05:33:50 AM
You have to convert it to btc in order for you to convert it to cash or your own currency. It really depends on which country you are from too because you can also convert some cryptocoins directly to cash for cryptocoins like LTC, but only a limited list of coins are able to convert to fiat though.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 28, 2017, 05:31:04 AM
Converting crypto to cash is simply a hard task long back, now things have changed a lot with the existence of more trading websites and exchanges that render the service with small commission. Other than this it's good to find traders through the forum and make the transaction based on the trust.
Activity: 2
August 28, 2017, 05:17:15 AM
buy tenx card from tenx.tech, withdraw cash after you get the card. 0 tax from the government i think.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
August 28, 2017, 02:54:50 AM
Welcome to trading. To convert your crypto to cash, you have to first convert to BTC.
Depending on your country, you can use Coinbase or Local Bitcoin to convert BTC to cash (fiat). You are able to convert LTC and ETH in coinbase too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 02:40:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: