Pages:
Author

Topic: How to convert the coins collected from the bounty, to eth? - page 2. (Read 450 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 108
I already got my coins from bounty campaigns but i do not know what to do next. Please help me.

If you want to convert you token to real money you need to use exchange site, because to convert your token, you need to sell it,  so the first thing you need to do is knowing what exchange you can use to sell your coins and after that make a research on how to tread in that exchange, then sell your coins and wait until someone buy your money and you will receive money in your wallet. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
There can be few ways of what is coming next:
1) if the project has already listed theit token - visit the exchange they are listed on, and sell them for popular coin (bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dash), After you get new coin you can swap it to usd or your other currency on some local exchange (you will have to google it)

2)if they haven't listed on exchange, wait for the time they do this, and do as in the first step I wrote

3) try to sell their coins on spme decentralized exchanges like etherdelta, token.store etc
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
First is to ask your telegram admin if the token is already in exchange and what exchange it is, because sending it to exchange without the inlisting process, you might loss your awards.

As for example if the token is on Binance then make your own account and watch youtube how to send your coin from your ERC20 wallet to exchange then how will you convert it to ETH.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
You can convert your bounty tokens to eth if the tokens you earned from your bounty is already listed into the exchangers. If it is not listed on some exchanger sites you cannot convert it into eth you should update on the social media sites or telegram of the bounty campaign you joined on where and when they will list the tokens you earned from your bounty.
Activity: 126
Hi
As already heard you need an exchanger. Just go to the telegram group of the ICO and ask the admin or Coinmarketcap you can also find exchanger.
copper member
Activity: 518
I would suggest you to hold your coins till the price goes up and then sell it so that you can earn good amount of profit.
Activity: 196
To convert the coins that are collected from the bounty campaign you simply just have to find a exchanger. You can ask for it in the community as there is a free community for each tokens.
Activity: 74
If you want to convert your earned coin to some other coin then you will have to go to some exchangers. Be careful while choosing an exchange. Do your own research and choose a suitable one.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
You have to wait until the tokens get listed on exchanges and reach good prices. It is a long process usually and it can take several weeks or months, but if the project is really promising you will sell your tokens with high profits. Personally, I prefer holding the most valuable tokens for a long period until the price reaches the highest level.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
You must be patient in holding your token or coins. Maybe you should wait 2 or 3 months to see the value of your coins to be higher. If you want to get much ETH, you must wait the price of your coin rise up. Ask where the exchange of your coins to your coins dev, so you can trade your coin soon. And i should this thread belong to trading discussion.

Bounty members are not investors , most of bounty hunters take it as free money and sell it at any price happily . they even don't think that they have given so much time to do bounties like tweets , share posts on fb , making video etc . some of them hold tokens for more price than ico , some of them don't want to wait and sold instantly .

Bounty members are not investors ,
your wrong. most of the bounty hunters are also investors and they do also invest on several coins as well as on the ico that they are participating. i knew these things because im also a bounty hunter and investor at the same time . i do also read several threads about the bio of a bounty hunter which they do also invest aside from doing a bounty alone.

most of bounty hunters take it as free money and sell it at any price happily .

Wrong again. We bounty hunters do not sell our coins instantly as soon as we recieved them because we rather wait for a longer time in ordef for the coins price to reach their full peak price. The coins price is usually low after it hits exchange and no one wants to sell this rate , not even the desperate ones .
Activity: 252
The coins or tokens you talk about cannot be converted into ETH just like that. The tokens should be listed on an exchange before you can exchange it into ETH. Most of the times the tokens get listed on etherdelta exchange soon and there is nothing you can do but wait until it gets listed on an exchange.
After that there are two options for you to choose, you could either wait until the price spikes up or you could sell it instantly at current price.
This is how you can exchange your tokens for other coins.
usually in bounty there is a certain period of time to change the token into the coin we want and we must always monitor it so as not to miss and usually bounty provides exchange address to make it easier and it can be taken after the bounty is finished
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
I think it is not hard to get your bounty reward converted to bitcoin all you need to do is to wait for it to get listed on the exchange list and you can trade it for ethereum then but I think it is better to hold until the token gets a very good value.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
First of all you need to see, are they already trading on some exchange, then you need to find out on what and change you can sell them, and the other steps as simple go and sell
You must be patient in holding your token or coins. Maybe you should wait 2 or 3 months to see the value of your coins to be higher. If you want to get much ETH, you must wait the price of your coin rise up. Ask where the exchange of your coins to your coins dev, so you can trade your coin soon. And i should this thread belong to trading discussion.

Bounty members are not investors , most of bounty hunters take it as free money and sell it at any price happily . they even don't think that they have given so much time to do bounties like tweets , share posts on fb , making video etc . some of them hold tokens for more price than ico , some of them don't want to wait and sold instantly .
If you want to convert it in ether then sell on any exchange where it is listed , just deposit tokens there and sell it for ether . You can use etherdelta or forkdelta also , if exchange is not announced . bcoz these exchanges are dex and anyone can sell tokens here without any official listing . You can hold tokens until projects list it on major exchange bcoz prices are more on official listing .
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I already got my coins from bounty campaigns but i do not know what to do next. Please help me.
Wait until that token listed to a popular exchange to get a good volume so you can sell it easily.

But if it doesn't get a nice volume you will find it hard to sell those tokens. What is that token from the bounty you are holding? if that is something that is quite popular it will be easy for you.

You can also offer it to the Marketplace (Altcoins) and try to post it if there is someone interested to that coin in exchange for ETH.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
CryptoCurrency
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
When you get rewards or token from bounty campaign, the next thing you must do was to look for an exchanger of it. Then there you are going to sell your coin so that it can become etherium or bitcoin, it depends on you. Most of the time, you need first to make an account to that exchanger before you sell your tokens. You only have to transfer your token from your eth wallet to the exchanger.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Now that you have gotten your rewards for the bounty campaign, you should see to it that they have an existng exchanger. Because if they haven't got it yet then you might hold it for a while until they release it. To be honest its much more suitable for you to hold it since most altcons at the time of their release decreases in value in the first few weeks. Then bounces back and increases in value in the next few months.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Wait until the bounty was done and that campaign post an ANN for the announcement if the token send to your ethereum you are waiting the exchange before you convert your token into ethereum because right now im experiencing that within 2 to 3 months the exchange of the token was not yet available so that still waitin and patient for the exchange converting to ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: