Pages:
Author

Topic: How to cope up with the falling prices? - page 17. (Read 2061 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2018, 10:34:00 AM
There are just couple of question I need some answering from people with enough experience in crypto.

Any particular tips on when to invest token when the prices are low?
And how can one manage to hold the tokens even the prices are bleeding?
Is there a specific time where one can pinpoint the best way to accumulate tokens?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
the thing is you don't want to accumulate the tokens or alts when the bitcoin dominance is low as it is likely to jump up soon, when dominance reaches like 60% then I jump into tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
June 19, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
The best period for investment is at the beginning of the life of the coins when the price is reduced to a minimum. As a rule, such coins always have a pump during the year. But then most users sell their coins and the next pump may not be. Investing in such coins is a long process and not every investor has a lot of patience to get a good income. You should know about this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2018, 09:44:41 AM
There are just couple of question I need some answering from people with enough experience in crypto.

Is there a specific time where one can pinpoint the best way to accumulate tokens?

Tokens investment is a long term process so who are all looking to invest in long term this will really good one. But read the OP post then analyse the project worth and future directions of the project is really useful to identify the potential platform. All the investors are follow my words no one worried about the future scenario.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

Pages:
Jump to: