Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet - page 13. (Read 18747 times)

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
June 07, 2019, 06:32:21 AM
The most important thing is to always check the address of the site, then not to get into trouble. And of course it is necessary to comply with other safety rules. But in general, you have made a good review.

It will be enough to add all the sites to bookmarks. Sometimes you will work tired and not focused, in these routine moments you can easily skip phishing in your address bar.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 07, 2019, 05:55:42 AM
For how to make myetherwallet wallet, there are already many tutorials in various article sources, but there is no harm in sharing it again because now many beginners don't know how to make it.
You are right the manual is very much. I think the main thing that people do not fall for phishing sites. I think this is the most important thing that should be in such articles.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
June 07, 2019, 05:36:52 AM
the publish0x platform showcases a huge lot of information in the blockchain world. great rewards for crypto fans that write good articles on cryptocurrencies. you can earn bounty0x tokens and also hydro tokens. nice platform for quality updates plus for bounty hunters on bounty0x platform.

"Publish0x"- Thats another and different topic to discuss so your post is slightly off-topic when you are talking about something except for "Creation of address in Mew" or some suggestion to OP. Please stay on-topic
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
June 07, 2019, 03:22:16 AM
Creating a MyEtherWallet is not such a big deal than learning crypto trading and education. You can find tutorials on google you want that will teach you best ways to create MyEtherWallet. But my suggestion is that you must learn crypto education so as to avoid scams. Create MyEtherWallet, work for crypto projects, invest and get profits.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 23, 2019, 11:57:44 AM
Great article thanks for sharing.

This is the sort of articles that are needed to allow mass adoption, keep up the great work and i look forward to your next article. Make sure to share it in this thread!

Also nice share about the blogging platform, i've signed up and already earned some tokens from the platform, it's a great little gem and a great way to earn tokens for free that have a value / are on exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
June 07, 2019, 03:09:24 AM
We have 100s of tutor online about how to create myether wallet ,and the first time I used the wallet i never did go through any tutor since I've been familiar with how wallets works ,you have to use latest browsers like Firefox or opera to make myether wallet works
brand new
Activity: 0
May 23, 2019, 05:49:50 AM
Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the rest of us.

There needs to be more articles like this to encourage mass adoption of crypto.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and i've already earned some tokens for simply upvoting articles, which is free and does't cost anything. It's a great find and I am going to recommend it to my friends.
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 1
June 07, 2019, 01:35:24 AM
You dont need to stress yourself too much as there are many tutorial to that aspect on crypto sites and on YouTube . Its vwry easy just follow the instructional video ans you will be fine
Activity: 168
June 07, 2019, 12:49:02 AM
myetherwallet is Erc20 wallet but there are problem there web wallet dont support some old web sbrowser. I told You Better alternative of Myetherwallet. Anyhow its easy to create myetherwallet go to myetherwallet site then> Choose a Password > Save Your Json key >(save it secure place you need this to login your wallet) > Save Private key (dont share this to anyone) Your Myetherwallet account is ready. the best alternative is iamtoken wallet you can download it from Google play store or ios apps store.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
June 07, 2019, 12:00:41 AM

Great article and i think there needs more articles like this to help mass adoption.

Also thanks for sharing the content and the blogging platform, i've signed up and started earning HYDRO and DAI from it, great find and i would recommend it to anyone who is looking to earn some free crypto. You can sign up on the article.
On here you can fund any article like this can help everyone, Only read and search here you can fund alot of same like this article. Evaryone just lazy to open old thread with good reputable writer here, no doubt about forum here.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
June 06, 2019, 10:56:39 PM
Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

very helpful for beginners, because many beginners ask and it may take hours to find out how to make a wallet et, very useful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
June 06, 2019, 08:00:20 PM
Well done with this simple yet helpful guide you've created for new comers and if any users are interested in the vintage version of the wallet just visit the link at the top of the page and make sure you use the Metamask plugin for your browser for enhanced security and to keep your private keys safe
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
June 06, 2019, 05:44:45 AM
The most important thing is to always check the address of the site, then not to get into trouble. And of course it is necessary to comply with other safety rules. But in general, you have made a good review.

You can install netcraft extension on chrome to verify website credibility. It is suggested by the CEO of Binance, but you should also bookmark that domain for your next visit
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 05, 2019, 11:18:57 PM
For storing the ETH and ERC-20 tokens MEW wallet is not safe in my opinion, investors should be able to afford alternative storing methods like hardware wallets. Nano ledger and keepkey are the safest ways to store the crypto included ETH than risking your privacy with JSON files and seed keys.
It is an alternative that must be done if you have a lot of assets and that must be done by large investors. But if it is just like me, I would not be able to do that because my assets are also not there and the only thing I use is MEW to store all my assets.

I agree that if the amounts are small, then you can store them on mayfirvlet. If you follow the safety rules, then nothing will happen to your coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 05, 2019, 08:44:46 PM
For storing the ETH and ERC-20 tokens MEW wallet is not safe in my opinion, investors should be able to afford alternative storing methods like hardware wallets. Nano ledger and keepkey are the safest ways to store the crypto included ETH than risking your privacy with JSON files and seed keys.
It is an alternative that must be done if you have a lot of assets and that must be done by large investors. But if it is just like me, I would not be able to do that because my assets are also not there and the only thing I use is MEW to store all my assets.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
June 05, 2019, 07:43:02 PM
Hello everyone,

This article can help a lot of newbies to understand and help them in a step by step way of using MEW, just that they need to be careful on the data that need to be save, before they can login or access again the MEW, keep it in a safe place like the JSON FILE, passphrase, seed keys and all others.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 05, 2019, 06:32:47 PM
Hello everyone,

I really love the informative article. Well written. But it would still have been nice for you to highlight the points here so as to assist those lazy ones who may be unable to open the link.
Activity: 786
June 05, 2019, 06:26:56 PM
Hello everyone,

This article can help a lot of newbies to understand and help them in a step by step way of using MEW, just that they need to be careful on the data that need to be save, before they can login or access again the MEW, keep it in a safe place like the JSON FILE, passphrase, seed keys and all others.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 05, 2019, 06:08:40 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
June 05, 2019, 02:23:46 PM
the publish0x platform showcases a huge lot of information in the blockchain world. great rewards for crypto fans that write good articles on cryptocurrencies. you can earn bounty0x tokens and also hydro tokens. nice platform for quality updates plus for bounty hunters on bounty0x platform.
Pages:
Jump to: