Pages:
Author

Topic: How to create fake IDs for KYC for airdrops - page 7. (Read 17155 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 23
January 26, 2019, 05:19:11 AM
There is a topic on this forum that DarkWeb sells data stolen from exchanges about KYC checks. They sell ten dollars for a hundred of such checks, and bulk shipments will be even cheaper. Purchase for all occasions. Let the ICO teams be happy, just to pay the tokens earned by us.
If they illegally demand from us to undergo such a check, why can't we answer them the same.

Thank you. Can you please point me to the thread you are referring to.

I certainly wasn't asking how to go onto the DarkWeb to buy fake IDs and reusing them. I thought there would be a fake document generator somewhere which I can use for air drops. Some wish to harm any real person in the process.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
January 26, 2019, 05:01:45 AM
Read this thread about the dangers of sending in real IDs: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sending-in-fake-id-for-kyc-2975942

Some were suggesting to send in fake IDs.

Is there a good tutorial somewhere on this forum? I tried the search function but couldn't find it. Thanks.
There is a topic on this forum that DarkWeb sells data stolen from exchanges about KYC checks. They sell ten dollars for a hundred of such checks, and bulk shipments will be even cheaper. Purchase for all occasions. Let the ICO teams be happy, just to pay the tokens earned by us.
If they illegally demand from us to undergo such a check, why can't we answer them the same.
January 26, 2019, 04:43:06 AM
From day one of KYC implementation in cryptocurrency world i started feeling unsafe until I decided not to ever join any airdrops or bounty requesting for idcards ,residence address ,government i.D's ,you don't have to be told that its risky ,my advice is to stay away from the ones requesting it,not worth it

Thank you. But if I can somehow get a fake ID I don't mind getting all the shitcoin airdrops. One maybe useful in the future?
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
January 26, 2019, 03:12:05 AM
From day one of KYC implementation in cryptocurrency world i started feeling unsafe until I decided not to ever join any airdrops or bounty requesting for idcards ,residence address ,government i.D's ,you don't have to be told that its risky ,my advice is to stay away from the ones requesting it,not worth it
January 26, 2019, 03:04:17 AM
Read this thread about the dangers of sending in real IDs: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sending-in-fake-id-for-kyc-2975942

Some were suggesting to send in fake IDs.

Is there a good tutorial somewhere on this forum? I tried the search function but couldn't find it. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: