Pages:
Author

Topic: How to deal with Crypto ads being banned on social media? - page 2. (Read 186 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Most coins that are good, you hear about by being in the cryptocurrency community. Not by flashy ads so I don't see this being a huge problem. It's nice to have advertisements because it does bring people into cryptocurrency, however, when people invest in scam coins it doesn't really help anything.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
I personally think the ban was not because of an "attack strategy". It's simply because of all those scammy ICOs and the phishing links on exchanges like Binance[1]. I couldn't even count how many phishing sites there was on Binance.

[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qgr90/binance_phishing_website/
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
So we are seeing a new attack strategy from the corporate world to slow down Crypto currencies. They simply ban Crypto

currency advertisements on their platforms. We have always been very "creative" with our "FU" response to these attacks,

so what is our "push back" strategy to counter this? There is obviously no discussion on this matter and just another

one-sided decision from centralized authorities that are being forced onto people. When all other payment systems gave

WikiLeaks the finger, we provided the alternative and we pushed back. How are we going to deal with this?

Do they have competition and what alternative is Bitcoin friendly? Let's have a open discussion to resolve this matter.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: