Pages:
Author

Topic: How to deal with spammers advertising their own websites - page 2. (Read 481 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
I really hate opening a topic for a single question but I'm really wondering how to deal with guys like this one and how to report them:
Profile: sell100

Almost everything he does on this forum is starting topics (he doesn't bother to participate in discussions)  and his posts are made out of two lines of text and a link to a website that itself is just another gateway to the original source.

I've reported two of his threads as useless and explaining he does the same in all his topics, the topics were trashed but seem no action was done against the user and he keeps doing it as nothing happened.

One fresh example:

South Korean Lawyers Lobby for Cryptocurrency, Investor Protection Laws

The Korean Bar Association has called on the government to establish a legal framework for the cryptocurrency and blockchain sector

Read more:
https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/crypto-news/38230/south-korean-lawyers-lobby-cryptocurrency-investor-protection-laws

Technically I don't think he breaks any rules but this is getting so damn annoying, with 5 fresh topics opened just today  Cry
So is that any hope he or his domain can get banned/ blacklisted?

Pages:
Jump to: