Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Destroy Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 3519 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
December 13, 2013, 04:53:35 PM
even if they ban it in EU and USA I think it still will be growing in other countries and when current financial system will collapse bitcoin will have big return.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
December 13, 2013, 04:53:24 PM
Interesting point. I could see that.

DHS releases a memorandum stating that some bomber or shooter was funded by Bitcoin.

I still believe that within 5 years in the US we will see permanent Interstate checkpoints manned by DHS agents. They will claim that "terrorists" are using the interstate system to traffic weapons and money and they must set those up in order to "protect the citizens".

If your prediction comes true, I will come back and tip you 5BTC.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
December 13, 2013, 04:47:45 PM
If you notice the news' reports the last few weeks, there is a growing war against Bitcoin.

Central bankers cannot tolerate a decentralized system that actually frees humanity from their criminal enterprise.

I do not think governments are going to ban Bitcoin absent an incident, only because it is a black eye to any government to stifle technology.

What I suspect could happen is that another False Flag terrorist event involving the transfer or use of Bitcoin could cause the US or the EU to severely restrict and/or regulate Bitcoin to the point where its use is eliminated.

If a false flag is not used in the immediate future (year or two), then governments may pass super strict regulations to protect the international bank cartel and the institution known as governments.

We all know that governments cannot stand a system independent of the system.

Pages:
Jump to: