Pages:
Author

Topic: how to detect and discover rise and explosion alt coins ? - page 4. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454
To make it simple, don't enter trades after it made a new ATH, wait for the retest, then wait for confirmation before you enter a Trade, that way, you'll never be left in dust when it dumps, and vice versa. Technical Analysis won't always work accurately, remember Technical Analysis is just for everyone to have an idea what's going to happen next in the market. No accurate price prediction or anything.

Also you should know first support and resistance in order to perform what's I've mentioned above to make it work more better.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
Easiest answer was to join signal group. I know it sounds insane but they are useful for finding a token that has a potential price growth on the following days. They usually support there signal with Technical Analysis so it's the same as finding them by yourself individually. MACD, RSI and volume is the most common indicator that gives signal in terms of technical analysis.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Don't make it hard to search that, nor asking people because the answer is NOTHING. That is why we have these speculations, market analysis, projecting what will happen next is that because we all don't know yet. It all just a surprise but sometimes we consider some factors that could affect the trend, news, hacking incident, bulk buying, and even a tweet but not all we should have to rely on.

As I've said, the market trend remains unknown. it goes anywhere, either it pumps or having corrections.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
You learn and then you earn mate. That’s the only magical thing one can ever do in the world of trading.

Understand the basic idea behind that altcoin project and you can manage to think whether the idea is new, useful or useless. Based on these assumptions you can predict the market for same.

However, there is no way you can easily predict what will happen tomorrow or day after tomorrow to a coin and it’s value. Rise and fall is combination of whole bunch of things. Trade analysis, market news, altcoin popularity, recent developments and what not.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

i have a question :
how to detect rise and explosion altcoins 1 or 2 day befor ?

is there a way ?
example : monitor rsi x or cci x ? or ?

This looks related to technical analysis and fundamental analysis; if you are able to properly chart out a trade chart and interpret correctly; then you are able to have a trade information and also how it plays out in few days and sometimes weeks. But first you need to understand how trading works; learn fa and ta; and also do your own research. It is not a day's job
Activity: 48
Merit: 6

i have a question :
how to detect rise and explosion altcoins 1 or 2 day befor ?

is there a way ?
example : monitor rsi x or cci x ? or ?
Pages:
Jump to: