Pages:
Author

Topic: How to determine a good exchange site? - page 2. (Read 240 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Go with the most trusted exchanges. To find them you could look at reviews or just ask people on a forum (just like you did Grin) Currently, I use BitTrex, Cryptopia, and YoBit. I haven't had any bad experiences with BitTrex or Cryptopia. However, YoBit is a different story. I would stay away from it because their withdrawal rates are pretty high and their customer service, for the most part, is nonexistent.

Also, since it sounds like you're new to trading I figured I'd tell you this. If you're going to try day trading, start with smaller trades until you get a good idea of what you're doing. $10 and $100 trades are pretty much the same thing, there's just more money at stake.

Good luck and I hope this helps!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
A lot of exchanges are small and short lived. Lots of people recommend Binance, though I personally have not used it. BitTrex is another really good one which I use for most of my trading. Cryptopia is OK as well, though their customer support is a bit on the slow side. Poloniex is another one that has worked well for me, though I'd caution you about that one as there have been more and more odd complaints about it. If you would prefer a decentralized exchange--they are safer from hacking and such but at this time really clunky to use--you might give Crypto-Bridge a try. On Crypto-Bridge you have to first buy a small amount of BitShares as that is how you pay your trading fees. Then you trade on the markets as you would anywhere else. Withdrawals easily take up to several hours to process, so don't be alarmed.

Wherever you trade, start with small amounts until you're comfortable with the process from initial deposit all the way to withdrawal of your destination funds.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
You better go with the most trusted, for me binance is the best exchange site because it is one of the most trusted among all exchanges.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Too many exchange sites..... Got no idea on how to start with the trading..
Pages:
Jump to: