Pages:
Author

Topic: How to distinguish the size of a whale lurking in altcoin? - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
They have many ways to hide their actions in the market. This is one of the main conditions for their success.
They spread the volume in time, sometimes they test and retest the market, they drop away weak holders ...
Why do you think you can spot them?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
If the volume goes high for that certain altcoin, it just means to say that a whale is lurking for that altcoin. But don't be a victim of pump and dump scheme, if you're into this kind of hunting you may end up losing a lot of money if you don't come out of it early.

Do you have any specific coin that's on your list to be monitored now?

There are many, but I am not sure which one will be the winner
odem,gochain,wan,pundix,quarkchain,Even filecoin
I don’t have much money, how should I choose?
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
If the volume goes high for that certain altcoin, it just means to say that a whale is lurking for that altcoin. But don't be a victim of pump and dump scheme, if you're into this kind of hunting you may end up losing a lot of money if you don't come out of it early.

Do you have any specific coin that's on your list to be monitored now?
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
You will have to check the trading volume on each exchange, whales have this bad behaviour of having an exchange preference for its token owned in its portfolios.  You can use Tezos, vechain, Ledu as a study case.
What is the most reliable indicator?
Position? trading volume?
Pages:
Jump to: