Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn 2-3 bitcoins in an year in India ?? - page 4. (Read 16083 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Wow! 2-3 btc in a year. Sorry! It's hugh, man... I m not saying it's impossible but it's a hugh amount.

Slow & steady! My fren.

Thanks & cheers!
Exactly!
It's never easy to earn even a penny until you are steady and patient- if that was the case every tom dick would make 2 btc a year .. haha lol
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
There are so many new cryptocurrencies coming up daily.. and airdrops happening.. How do we figure out if its a valid one or a scam?

read, understand what they are about.  any use cases? any roadmap besides an airdrop?  most ofcourse are grq schemes by dev teams.   a quick extra 50-250k us$ windfall never hurt.

Do your own research is what i would suggest to be absolutely sure.
Activity: 4
Wow! 2-3 btc in a year. Sorry! It's hugh, man... I m not saying it's impossible but it's a hugh amount.

Slow & steady! My fren.

Thanks & cheers!
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
If you are going to invest money then it can be possible through trading.but trading require quite a skill as it is not same as stock trading.or you can also invest in potential tokens and hold it.if you do not want to invest then it will quite difficult,nearly impossible.it will depend on luck how much bounty you get.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
i believe there is no shortcut to earn huge money in short time , without investment it is difficult ..
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Is it possible to earn 2-3 bitcoin by working online with out investing in an year or so...because i am not that financially strong to buy the bitcoin
I think Bitcoin talk is the best platform for peoples anywhere in the world to earn money and grow. In India too a person can earn if he has a good knowledge of crypto. You can also invest in mining farms but you don't want to invest so the best option is Bitcoin earnings from trading and posting on bitcoin talk.   
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
Is it possible to earn 2-3 bitcoin by working online with out investing in an year or so...because i am not that financially strong to buy the bitcoin
Not 2 or 3 but surely you can get around 1 bitcoin stsrting with a newbie. On an average a full member gets around 0.07 btc for wearing signature. But it will take you 4 months to reach that mark. Go for some altcoin bounties. Social media campaigns and other services. I think if you do well with some trading on exchanges you can earn 1 bitcoin in an year
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
At the current price you are speaking of 7-10 lakh INR. That is a lot of money. Though I can point you to places that can hemp you earn a few hundred dollars in a month, but that can not get you near the amount you are aiming at. If you do find anything that does it, I would like to hear about it.
Activity: 56
i dont think earning 1 bTC from zero BTC is possible in only one year you have to invest a good amount in btc and start trading in BTC may be in some circumstances you will able to save / profit a good amount of  money and will able to buy a BTC from that your profit money.
all the best
Activity: 29
i am a bit confused... you want to earn 2-3 bitcoins a year? You don't care what the value of BTC is at the end of the year?
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
There are so many new cryptocurrencies coming up daily.. and airdrops happening.. How do we figure out if its a valid one or a scam?

read, understand what they are about.  any use cases? any roadmap besides an airdrop?  most ofcourse are grq schemes by dev teams.   a quick extra 50-250k us$ windfall never hurt.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Apart from all the negativity I will give you some ray of hope. Try to develop your account on this forum. It would take you a few weeks to become a member rank holder. After that you can earn some good money from signature campaigns. Until then go for bounty signatures some bounties have huge potential and if you get a good share of tokens they might carry a lot of value. Apart from this look for any other vacany as per your skills.
Activity: 17
Merit: 30
It is impossible without you can buy BTC and trading it .you need 3 or 4 year to earn 2 or 3 BTC.
if you do hard work and have knowledge in trading you can earn it but not in 2-3 years it will take some time.
Activity: 83
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is impossible without you can buy BTC and trading it .you need 3 or 4 year to earn 2 or 3 BTC.
It is really a big deal to earn 3 BTC a day but u can try by trading coins with big volume, mining, bounty programme, icos

He said 3 BTC in a year and you made it a day? Anyone who earns 3 BTC a day will soon become richer than Ambani himself  Cheesy

it would still take a few years to get to ambani's riches (in the 10's of thousands of crores), so 'soon' is not really correct.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
It is really a big deal to earn 3 BTC a day but u can try by trading coins with big volume, mining, bounty programme, icos

He said 3 BTC in a year and you made it a day? Anyone who earns 3 BTC a day will soon become richer than Ambani himself  Cheesy
Activity: 52
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Trading, altcoins holding, ico investing, mining etc
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
Without investment,and considering your rank ,its impossible.if your rank was sr member above then they might be chance bcz of trading and signature campaign.and i think investment is best choice and even it is better than trading if you are new to crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: