Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 13. (Read 10380 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 09:25:49 PM
If I have capital, you will choose trading. On the other hand, I will choose airdrop and bounties to earn altcoin everyday
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 09:22:20 PM
I think the simplest way to get altcoint is that we follow a bounty campaign from a project, but we get it in a rather short period of time, it's rather difficult to get altcoint every day, choose a bounty campaign that is really clear and in the future it can produce
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
September 27, 2018, 09:18:17 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I think the best to earn altcoin is airdrop because airdrop is an easy task that need only a little time to fill up. But expect only less earn if you do an airdrop, bounty is okay also when earning tokens but this method need time and effort. If you have a lot of time the bounty is the best for you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 27, 2018, 09:14:09 PM
The only means to earn altcoins everyday is through mining and trading. Bounty programs and airdrops take quite some time before payments are distributed among participants. Day-trading is the best one of the trading if you want to earn altcoins each day.
Activity: 220
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 09:13:04 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I get altcoins thanks to the bonus campaign. Sometimes I also trade but not much. Because I do not have much experience.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 09:12:38 PM
There are many ways to get altcoins everyday like join airdrops, do social media and signature campaigns of different ICO's. You can also join telegram campaigns to get coins. Trading require skills and if you have those skills then you can also earn through trading. but mostly i do signature campaigns to earn altcoin.  Wink Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 09:05:05 PM
Have someone had mentioned faucets here?

Faucets are the best and confident way to get Altcoins, there are small amount to get but if you use bots and capcha service it could be very profitable
Activity: 504
September 27, 2018, 07:41:42 PM
if you are very good at analyzing the course of a volute, then you better be a trader. You can earn good money every day, but you need to invest there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 27, 2018, 07:39:39 PM
I mostly do bounties, but sometimes I also trade and mine. I'm not very into airdrops, so I don't enter them recently. I think the best ways are bounties and investing.
Activity: 556
September 27, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Yeah many way to earn altcoin my ways are trading and bounty but more on bounty i joined signature campaign so that i will earn some coins but sometime it so hard because some they don't pay me.
Activity: 252
September 27, 2018, 07:29:59 PM
Most of my altcoins are bought through investment. I feel that although I can get a lot of money by relying on airdrops, there are a lot of coins in airdrops. I think it is a waste of time to fill in the airdrops.
airdrops are good but i would not trust them a lot though investment is another issue and here i am quite interested
investment is great i agree especially a l9ng term one but i would not be so strict about airdrops they can be good as well
Activity: 252
September 27, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
it is important to earn enough for your existence and more for your entertainment it does jot matter whether you earn every day
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 27, 2018, 07:28:17 PM
Most of my altcoins are bought through investment. I feel that although I can get a lot of money by relying on airdrops, there are a lot of coins in airdrops. I think it is a waste of time to fill in the airdrops.
airdrops are good but i would not trust them a lot though investment is another issue and here i am quite interested
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 27, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
hmm i do not think that it is the aim we all should try to reach actually it does not matter whether you earn it every single day or not
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I earned everyday by simply participating in airdrops and bounty campaigns this is the easy way to make profit without any amount of money you don't need investment in this type of method just do tasks and follow rules by every bounty campaings.
Activity: 672
September 27, 2018, 07:19:35 PM
You have listed all the main ways of coin mining. You just forgot the affiliate program and all set to be an integer.
Although we must also describe how each way to earn a significant amount.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 27, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I hate trading and airdrops, so I prefer doing bounties. Interestingly, what other methods for earning tokens could be except for those you've listed? Can you give any example?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 27, 2018, 04:21:17 PM
You can use all the options. To get altcoins every day, use airdrops, this is the easiest way. Just do not expect a big profit from the airdrops.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 27, 2018, 11:41:18 AM
I agree there are many ways to earn Altcoin daily. Trade is  way to get altcoin every day if you have the capital. But ı dont like trading. In my opinion you can join bounties airdrop campaigns and signatures for earning altcoin everyday.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Trader
September 27, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I think Trasing is many ways people regular earning in altcoin basis.
Pages:
Jump to: