Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 66. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
July 19, 2018, 01:59:20 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
If every day basis ...i suggest it for trading and the rest are long term even airdrops... trading makes u profit it in a single day ....if only if have funds in your pocket and it more secure because they have already price just like the others earning you shall wait and it the end it was scam already so efforts and time will be waste for that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 01:53:49 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

People are already mad, trying to get free coins. The whole forum is participating bounty campaigns and airdrops. After all, there are normal classic ways of obtaining crypto currency - it is mining, POS and POW.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 01:47:49 AM
I almost every day receive tokens for my work in Bounty-campaigns. It is simple work for good remuneration.

maybe you can share about this so we know how to receive tokens almost every day so we can follow your way to earn altcoin. I only know one thing to earn altcoin which is by playing in the faucet that we can find in other site but unfortunately, the amount is not too big and I really need a long time before I can collect much amount of the coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 06:22:04 PM
There are few ways to earn altcoins but it is not everyday. Because as this time it is hard to find good a bounty campaign with reliable and have a great potential to success. Even on airdops it is quite difficult to earn altcoins through joining all airdops that available at this time, although airdops are didn't need any requirements to participate but it is risky because you don't what is the scam and legit airdops today.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
July 18, 2018, 12:49:40 PM
Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
trading is a good way for earing altcoin also all of the altcoins daily. I like to do trade regularly.
airdrop is a free money. but nowadays I don't join airdrop bounty because of scam and a lot of participants.
Bounty is good for all of the time. here also a lot of participants so hard to earn some coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 12:36:21 PM
Trading and bounty campaign program also joining airdrop is my methods for earning in altcoin. From Bounty and airdrop i mainly earn token then i convert it altcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 10:59:39 AM
It's hard to earn everyday in Bounty Campaigns usually it will took a month until you get the payment on your Bounties. But in Trading most especially if you have enough capital it will give you a daily earnings, or try mining too, everyday will be a easy day for you, without doing anything you'll earn, let your Mining equipment do the rest.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 18, 2018, 10:58:38 AM
Well  just try do a of them and you will receive coin for every month. It will be like a daily job for you and doing bounty is the best way to get free coins. Trading is good if you know how to do it, it ned an experience and ned a sharp instinct to predict the movement of the price.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
July 18, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
If you have capital, most simple and fast is you bought some altcoin with low prices, and selling it when there is rising. You can do this very easily could even increase your assets even though it's just a little each day. otherwise the program bounty be one alternative to get altcoin with free.
Activity: 132
July 18, 2018, 10:52:47 AM
It is a good way to earn BTC by buying low price altcoin, and then buy more altcoin by earning BTC, or participate in reward activities.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 18, 2018, 10:49:47 AM
I'm doing the airdrop and bounty. But I think it makes more sense to do the bounty, especially since there is so much scam airdrop on the market. In the bounties are not so much scam projects. And you can earn more tokens when join bounty.
Activity: 75
July 18, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
I think if you want to earn the altcoins every day then you should do the bounty campaign or airdrop. That is the fastest way to earn coins today. Or you can invest to invest in ico projects
Activity: 20
July 18, 2018, 10:22:59 AM
You can earn money by answering message  and completing task where you can easily earn altcoin by simply answering emails and survey questions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 10:21:22 AM
I almost every day receive tokens for my work in Bounty-campaigns. It is simple work for good remuneration.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
i think best way is trading and bounty, trading is with altcoins is very good because altcoins fast to decline and increase, then in bounty you can earn pasif altcoin with bounty bounty like you invest long term you must know good bounty project to earn profit from it
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
July 18, 2018, 09:56:43 AM
mohon informasinya disini saja belum jelas bagaimana caranya untuk mendapatkannya, terimakasih
Activity: 199
July 18, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
None of those i think...trading you cannot say earning because you may loose some times as well....bounties and airdrops gives you some tokens but may be after 3-4 months and dont guarantee they will worth anything good...freelancing is much better i think
Activity: 48
July 18, 2018, 09:52:17 AM
Use generosity . And so if you have investments, good capital , it is better to trade. And to make a profit .
Activity: 128
July 18, 2018, 09:50:53 AM
You can join some telegram group with signals and do trading between this alts. Some groups are trustworthy, they have some info about new token listing which brings price to the moon Wink.
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 09:49:04 AM
You can't get altcoin like literally everyday because on doing bounties it takes few months before they'll pay you, but you could trade your bitcoin to altcoins then start accumulating cheap coins.
Pages:
Jump to: