Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn and save more? - page 2. (Read 161 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 22, 2021, 02:50:38 PM
You're skilled.

Maybe you need a little decrease in your way of living. Remove those expenses that you don't actually need and remain with those most important and only your needs.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
July 22, 2021, 11:22:42 AM
What business are you more motivated to do and why?
I think if you focus more on providing very useful & safe services to people and less about earning, it will become easier to find something that can earn you sustainable income.
If you are trustworthy and provide things that people really need or can't do without, at affordable prices, I believe you will attract yourself customers especially if you treat them well. Hope you answer the question.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 22, 2021, 09:24:59 AM
Hi,
I am 30 years old and during the last 8 years, I tried hard to increase my income. I had e-commerce for digital products. After a while, I noticed that I need to learn programming to increase my income and I work hard to learn PHP. Then to increase my income I start learning SEO to gain more traffic. I couldn't increase my income. These days I start working for e-commerce as a web developer. Still, I have several problems with paying my bills and covering my life cost.
Would you please share your opinion on how to increase income and save more?
I have profound experience in WordPress, WooCommerce, PHP, and Search engine optimization.
Any notes mean a lot to me.
Pages:
Jump to: