Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn bitcoin by sig campaign? - page 10. (Read 13712 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 21, 2016, 02:53:41 AM
Haha people actually get paid to post signature in their posts!? But as far as i can see, some are advertising X company, but in post they say Y is the best. That's plain stupid...
brand new
Activity: 0
January 20, 2016, 04:30:41 PM
Not only that Just find the right campaign Where you get good amount of payment and check is there Escrow is working on that sig campaign, and wear their signature and pass a post in a Signature campaign's thread. and most important don't join to the negative trust guy's sig campaign, because he may cheat us.

I think the most important when we join a campaign is make sure that when we post, we post not because we wan't to earn or hit the maximum number of posts for the campaign, we post because we want to share our ideas or contribute to the discussion. If we post because we just wan't to earn, post will end up crappy with just 1 line and a few words and that might lead to suspension of account or kick out of the campaign.
Does that happen often? The way you put it makes it sound so although I am not entirely sure how it all works. I can already tell that this forum is one of the most strict when it comes to spam. I've been on many forums before and never have I seen a forum that

1. Pays to post.
2. Give spam bans just for making a 1 sentence post not insulting anyone.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 20, 2016, 05:11:50 PM
Waiting to reach to Jr. Member and to be able to join a campaign Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 19, 2016, 03:39:03 PM
trying to find a signature campaign with the highest rate according to rank your account here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
then sign up and make a post with good quality and useful.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
January 19, 2016, 03:16:12 PM
become a valuable member of the forum, adding good content and signature campaign managers will find you and make you offers ...

Does a signature campaign organiser come out to find a good poster?

As far as I know , signature campaign managers do not find or look for posters then make good offers. They just let someone apply on their campaign thread then will review their posts and that's it. They will then decide who will be accepted and sometimes choose someone who got a good post quality then will give special offers

LOL such a silly answer , signature campaign organiser never ever come out and find a good poster, it is bitcointalk users go in search of the signature campaign and apply for the campaign. Then the organiser's manager check the quality of the applied users posting quality and then they decide to accept or not according to the level of the postings. After they confirm only you can start earning according to the posting limit or how much you post in the time period of payment day.
Activity: 616
January 19, 2016, 02:27:52 PM
You can join in yobit signature campaign Wink JR member 0.00007 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts max per day. Instantly payments to YoBit balance.

Thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-signature-campaign-realtime-payouts-daily-1036113
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 19, 2016, 01:04:21 PM
Sig campaigns are the way to go for earning some BTC on this forum, maybe it's not much, but will add up over time.

Yea better the rang better the pay
High payment is for higher rank when we be higher rank
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 19, 2016, 12:15:00 PM
Sig campaigns are the way to go for earning some BTC on this forum, maybe it's not much, but will add up over time.
Activity: 546
January 19, 2016, 08:12:00 AM
become a valuable member of the forum, adding good content and signature campaign managers will find you and make you offers ...

As far as I know , signature campaign managers do not find or look for posters then make good offers. They just let someone apply on their campaign thread then will review their posts and that's it. They will then decide who will be accepted and sometimes choose someone who got a good post quality then will give special offers
legendary
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 18, 2016, 04:23:50 PM
Join any sig campaign and then slowly post and increase your rank bigger the rank bigger the pay
Activity: 742
January 18, 2016, 10:27:55 AM

even if you become a "valuable" member having a good rank in this forum, you have to admit and enroll in some paying signature campaign , and posting constructive posts daily, there is a work should be done
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 18, 2016, 08:20:34 AM

I think nowdays signature campaign managers no more find people to join their signature campaign. but you can earn more bitcoin than other people if you have really2 good posting.
Activity: 420
January 18, 2016, 07:28:01 AM

I don't know. But i know that signature campaign pay us for posting with their signature, usually the rules are you must post constructive. i don't know what is a good poster means.
Activity: 60
January 18, 2016, 07:19:56 AM

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Top Slots! Top Tables! Top Prizes!
January 08, 2016, 12:53:18 PM
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
January 08, 2016, 11:04:40 AM
Wait 'till you get a higher rank, then go over to the service room and you'll find plenty of sig campaigns there. Good luck
Activity: 672
January 08, 2016, 09:37:50 AM
I think you have to choose a signature campaign accepting your rank
And then enroll and follow the campaign rules and post constructive posts
Activity: 742
January 08, 2016, 09:20:26 AM
Can anyone help me? Smiley

You have to Join signature campaign accepting your rank, and follow the campaign's rules after changing your signature with the campaign signature, and then try to post constructive posts daily to get paid , but don't spam threads because you risk losing your spot this way
Activity: 434
January 08, 2016, 08:45:12 AM
You need to be jr member then you can earn some
The higher rang you are more you earn

Newbie also can earn bitcoin though. 777coin signature campaign accept newbies, but yeah the bitcoin you got only small amount, not like full member or sr.member.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
January 07, 2016, 05:10:53 AM
You need to be jr member then you can earn some
The higher rang you are more you earn

or it could be faster to buy an account and it was fast ROI.
Pages:
Jump to: