Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn bitcoin fast? - page 31. (Read 20697 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 13, 2016, 04:03:05 AM
always any money does not come fast  Smiley , if try to earn fast it will be risky , like investment on cloud mining hyip ,ponzi are risky , if you have money you can try developing own websites of bitcoin and steadily you can earn it and also some of signature campaign you can join if your account gets  high rank.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
July 13, 2016, 04:01:04 AM
we want to  know how fast you earn 1 bitcoin? so that a newbie like me can learn more about bitcoin  and gives us encouragement to pursue bitcoin Grin

options you have:
1) [the most important one]: stop being lazy and start searching there is a lot of similar topics
2) sell something you don't need on the internet and take bitcoin in return. it can be digital or physical good.
3) start doing a job to earn bitcoin if you have any skills offer them as a freelancer and get paid in bitcoin
4) get a job in real world and earn real $$$ and then if you still like to "learn more about bitcoin" you can buy bitcoin with your $$$ that you have earned.
* and remember bitcoin is just like money nobody is going to give it to you for free!
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
July 13, 2016, 03:54:50 AM
there are many easiest way to earn to earn bitcoin fast , you must to invest your money in bitcoin  then you trade the bitcoin plus more online tasks can give you the opportunity to earn bitcoin fast .
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2016, 03:17:36 AM
Yes bitcoin is also a type of money.And 1bitcoin is a bog amount.I am a Sr.Member here and still I don’t have 1BTC in my wallet.So its not that easy to earn 1BTC.First just learn about bitcoin spend time here provide your skills in services section there you may find some ways to earn some bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 13, 2016, 02:55:25 AM
we want to  know how fast you earn 1 bitcoin? so that a newbie like me can learn more about bitcoin  and gives us encouragement to pursue bitcoin Grin

I can earn 1 bitcoin in 2 months. It's quite fast for me, lol. There is no fast way to earn bitcoins, the only fast way is gambling and it's very risky.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
July 13, 2016, 02:33:00 AM
Fast? maybe in faucets but don't expect a bigger amount of BTC Smiley If you want a btc fast, you can buy from exchanges. Of ourse it needs money to buy bitcoin but earning it, takes time. You can trade,join in campaigns, but HYIP and gambling is not recommended. You can sell your services too or sell stuff on digital section.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2016, 02:29:18 AM
Nothing comes for free in this world I'm afraid, you will need to at least purchase a small bit to get you going as that would be the quickest way. 

A longer route would be to sell something, sign up to a signature campaign or spend a lot of time using faucets, you can find more information about faucets by using the search field on the forum.

Once you have some bitcoin I find the largest rewards can be found in trading altcoins but there is also a huge risk of massive loss.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
July 13, 2016, 02:24:18 AM
Exactly. Bitcoin is just like normal currency. In fact, it is actually more difficult to earn bitcoin than normal cash, in my opinion. It is easier to take up a normal job, earn fiat and then convert them into bitcoin- that's the fastest way.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
July 13, 2016, 02:17:04 AM

First of all. Welcome to Bitcoin.

As much as i like to break the goodnews, there is no such thing as earning fast. Everyone must be familiar on things that they would want to know. So i encourage u to read all the pinned threads. Visit all the threads in our community.

Most bitcoiners probably would start with fauceting. It is where you can get microcoins by just visiting sites. And the most common is joining signature campaign.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

Most campaigns dont accept newbie and jr member. so i suggest improving your posts quality until your rank is a MEMBER then you can join campaigns and your accept rate woud be high.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 13, 2016, 01:28:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: