Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn Bitcoin with Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 7361 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
November 17, 2015, 06:14:18 AM
So..... I managed to earn 0.1BTC Cheesy with the 0.1BTC what is the fastest way to get more btc?

the quickest way yeah gambling but very risky, but a safe way and not too fast it's trade well enough to make it Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
November 17, 2015, 05:57:18 AM
I think traiding bitcoin and altcoin is a good way to grow your bitcoin , but you must use a trust exchange
Activity: 742
November 17, 2015, 05:53:09 AM
Same as earning fiat. Do jobs and then convert money to Bitcoins. Gambling is just luck.
Having a job its really cool if you getting your payment through bitcoin directly, as for me the best way to earn bitcoin is holding bitcoin itself, i mean buy and sell Bitcoin at Bitcoin exchanges, buy low and sell high is the key. All you have to do just find your best strategy, trading bitcoin is high risk but often high rewards.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 17, 2015, 01:40:53 AM
As you have 0.1btc, so you can start micro lendings for short term with collaterals.
You can also buy some accounts on the forum and join signature campaigns with them and you can get roi very quickly with the signature earnings.

what are the rates for these sort of loans?
Ussualy in lending section take rate 10% interest and term length ussualy is 7 days, i think its good to earn bitcoin
same like invested Cheesy

10% for 7 days???
Activity: 168
November 16, 2015, 07:46:11 PM
As you have 0.1btc, so you can start micro lendings for short term with collaterals.
You can also buy some accounts on the forum and join signature campaigns with them and you can get roi very quickly with the signature earnings.

Ussualy in lending section take rate 10% interest and term length ussualy is 7 days, i think its good to earn bitcoin
same like invested Cheesy
Activity: 658
November 16, 2015, 07:43:21 PM
it's not a good idea, borrowing also has a high enough risk, I ever lend money to someone in lending section, but they do not repay
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 16, 2015, 11:33:54 AM
So..... I managed to earn 0.1BTC Cheesy with the 0.1BTC what is the fastest way to get more btc?

1. Gambling is the fastest way to earn/lose bitcoin with bitcoin.
2. Trading bitcoin is also the fastest way to earn/lose bitcoin with bitcoin, but with good trading skill, you should able to get bitcoin easily.
3. Lending is quite dangerous, but if you can avoid scammer, you can get a lot of profit from it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
November 16, 2015, 02:57:55 PM
Same as earning fiat. Do jobs and then convert money to Bitcoins. Gambling is just luck.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 16, 2015, 11:02:03 AM

i see on btcjam up to 10% and more some time, which seems good if there were not so many defaults on loan
November 16, 2015, 10:34:53 AM

Activity: 140
November 16, 2015, 10:33:33 AM
Bitcoins are equivalent to what we call money. And earning money is necessary nowadays. All of you, already know about bitcoins earning methods. But, if you want a method to earn bitcoins with bitcoins, then lending loans in bitcoins at certain interest rates is the best way.
You can earn some good money using it, and there's no chance of loss, if you make sure you are lending to the right person in legal way.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
November 16, 2015, 10:27:00 AM
I am not old enough.

well you do not need to be +18 to gamble with bitcoin, that's the beauty of it, just send bitcoin to a dice game and you are done no hassles with personal info
Idont think its right to push a 13 year old to gamble his money. As for op keep doing what your doing. It seems to work for you
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 16, 2015, 10:15:58 AM

Yes micro lending must be a great idea to grow our bitcoins.
Other than this recently have found that starting bitcoin faucet must be a great idea to make our bitcoin grow rapidly. We need to advertise our faucet and we need to give higher referral earning to make our faucet more popular in quick period.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
November 16, 2015, 07:23:22 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In XEM we trust
November 16, 2015, 06:32:37 AM
Gambling is one of the ways.

You could also mention,Gambling is one of the ways to lose his 0.1 btc as fast as possible.Please don't suggest gambling to people who aren't interested in it.Don't lure them to gamble.Could have give some constructive answers like invest/Trade/buy-sell out of 100 other things but gambling.
Yet you chose to promote gambling yourself. Anyhow some gambling sites allow you to play as an investor. That's not 100% safe since site owner can run with the funds. But gambling isn't a ponzi scheme and is profitable in the long run, so why should the owners close their shop. I just invested in BitDice with litecoin and bitcoin. Will see how that goes down the road.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
November 16, 2015, 06:00:33 AM
Gambling is one of the ways.

You could also mention,Gambling is one of the ways to lose his 0.1 btc as fast as possible.Please don't suggest gambling to people who aren't interested in it.Don't lure them to gamble.Could have give some constructive answers like invest/Trade/buy-sell out of 100 other things but gambling.
November 16, 2015, 05:52:44 AM
Gambling, Investing in a HYIP, Selling for USD and then back to BTC, or just even holding your bitcoin so it goes up in value, but not in amount. You can also take a loan, you'll get more bitcoins that way Cheesy
Gambling and Hyip, it is very risky to lose your money,
I think mining is good choice to earn bitcoin, safe and dont need expertise

no way how you do profits from mining paying high cost in hardware? maybe the 0.12 £ of kwh of electricity?

may you like this sites offer cloud mining as genesis Mining or hashnet right?

Stay away from mining...long time ago stop to be profitable

Genesis is very very likely to not get your roi. waste of time... wasted my bitcoins there but it is one of the most legit cloudmining sites out there.

with hashnest, you can trade your ghs on top of pure mining profits. if you trade smartly you can earn much more from there.
Activity: 168
November 16, 2015, 05:27:48 AM
Buy low, sell high.
are you mean is trading? buy if price low, and sell when price up
not easy like that, we have risk if price down,
for how to get around if the price drops?
Activity: 658
November 16, 2015, 05:21:41 AM
Where are you from? If you live in america then you can try my worker service ( up to 25000$ / month ) [all info in my signature]
Have a nice day
you try job binary trading (secondstrade) ?
are you always win and profit while playing on secondstrade, can you teach me?
Activity: 742
November 15, 2015, 06:30:08 PM
Buy low, sell high.

I think so you can activly buy and sell Bitcoin at Bitcoin exchanges, buy low and sell high is the key.  High risk, but often high rewards. I always trade bitcoin to my own currency and i think It better than invest our bitcoin on hyip or ponzi scheme site, if you want to invest your bitcoin, make sure that the site is legit
Pages:
Jump to: