Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment - page 2. (Read 39480 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 12:09:09 AM
Well if you want to earn bitcoin fast the best way is to staart trading but that entails shelling out some cash to start. But since you want to earn without any investment then join a signature campaign here at bitcointalk
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 11:57:31 PM
Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
If you like to earn Bitcoin without shelling out money to invest,  then the best way is rank up here in forum and join signature campaigns.  But that is not stable,  you need to always find campaigns once its done..  If you have skill,  maybe you can do freelancing jobs who pays bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
October 15, 2017, 11:16:55 PM
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

There are lots of bitcoin website offering task and pay you in bitcoin. or you can use some of gambling site giving you satoshi to start to gamble and try your luck to grow them and withdraw. or you can read the marketplace section and do some job and the users here will pay you in bitcoin..
Activity: 196
October 15, 2017, 10:03:48 PM
in this forum you could go to bounty board, and search for some services that in need for some good project. fulfil the requierment that need to sign up the bounty services, do the job, and you can get your payment in bitcoin. #CMIIW  Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 09:58:13 PM
If u want ni investment and earn a bitcoin.
First you need to know some programming languages like php and u need to know a lot more about hardwares and software and have a proper knowledge of computer.
For earning bitcoin you can mine them.
But for mining bitcoin you need big strong computers.
And knowledge of that.  And a lot more time.  Because mining a bitcoin is a time consuming process..  It may takes time from days to months.
As bitcoin is an increasing growth concept, investment in it is not an bad idea.
Activity: 140
October 15, 2017, 09:09:17 PM

You can star here by contributing your thoughts here in the forum. Make sure that your post has a quality . Means related to the topic and wait for your rank to level up until you can join into the campaign which give you a bitcoin into your block chain wallet once you completed the task. You can also search some sites that offers bitcoin as payment . As long as you have device and internet you can find ways how to earn.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 07:47:53 PM

I always read about earning by joining in signature campaign. I also want to do that when i have my free time after doing household chores at home.
Yes the great idea you can do without using any capital. You can generate a bitcoin if you are accepted in different campaign and you perform it properly the rules and regulation of the project. Since you can earn easily because of being beginner you need to get some information about the crypto-currency that can use in some way of earning if you have capital or huge income. Because you become not satisfied in your income and find another way of earning like trading, investing, etc.
Activity: 387
October 15, 2017, 06:51:25 PM

I always read about earning by joining in signature campaign. I also want to do that when i have my free time after doing household chores at home.
Activity: 210
October 15, 2017, 06:51:17 PM
For me, I see three easy way to earn money especially when we talk about Bitcoin.
The first one is about the signature campaign in this forum, you will have a respectful amount every week.
The second one is freelance, if you are good in something like graphic design, mobile application developpement, desktop application developpement ... You can expose your service and earn some money.
The last one is about selling some stuffs from the net if you are good at making some hand made stuffs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 15, 2017, 06:28:43 PM
Seeing your current rank, there are few opportunity for newbies. There were lot of earning given in this forum such as social media campaign and signature campaign. You must be atleast a jr. Membet to be accepted with these offers. The payment woukd be based on the rank you have, higher rank has high payment rate also. In few months time you can earn at least 0.005 from the offers ib this forum.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 06:07:31 PM

Where should I start? You are desperate to earn bitcoin and yet you are not willing to start shelling out something from your pocket. Because trading is a good source of bitcoin income, I advice you to start with a small amount with trading. But if you prefer to start with no investment at all, you will be joining campaigns here. They are free with no necessary fee to start with.
The problem with some people is that they think that bitcoin is some magical coin that they can get without doing nothing, but those that know how to get some bitcoin know how hard it is and do not have any illusions that they are going to get any bitcoin without investing money or time or both, and as time passes getting bitcoin is becoming  harder since the price does not stops climbing higher.
Yes without any investment or without any hard work it is hard to get some bitcoins but I think OP mean that what is the way with which he will not need to spend from his own pocket and he is willing to do any work for earning bitcoin. For him I will reply that bitcoin is just like a normal money and if he will do any work he will get pay for that work the same as he is dong for fiat.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 15, 2017, 06:01:21 PM

Where should I start? You are desperate to earn bitcoin and yet you are not willing to start shelling out something from your pocket. Because trading is a good source of bitcoin income, I advice you to start with a small amount with trading. But if you prefer to start with no investment at all, you will be joining campaigns here. They are free with no necessary fee to start with.
The problem with some people is that they think that bitcoin is some magical coin that they can get without doing nothing, but those that know how to get some bitcoin know how hard it is and do not have any illusions that they are going to get any bitcoin without investing money or time or both, and as time passes getting bitcoin is becoming  harder since the price does not stops climbing higher.

Yeah people wants to become rich by doing nothing and they feel that bitcoin will make it possible for them but they ignore the fact that nothing is free in real world and if you want to get bitcoins in your wallet then either you have to buy it or work on it as no one will give you as a gift and in future when the price of bitcoin will be much higher it will become much harder to get bitcoin even in a small amount.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 15, 2017, 05:45:06 PM

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 05:05:26 PM
start with bitcoin faucet if u dont want to invest money. and in my opinion freebitco.in is the best one to start. try ur luck there it can make u millionair within no time but depends on ur luck.

Are you kidding me? freebitco.in pays you in peanuts and you expect to become a millionaire from it?? Not at all possible in real world as people who have invested good amount of bitcoins in trading have not become millionaire yet and you are expecting it from faucets sites? Stop wasting your time on those sites and find better ways to earn bitcoins from where you will be earning good number of coins.
Activity: 140
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
October 15, 2017, 05:02:34 PM
The way you earn Bitcoin without investing is either by buying some and just holding them. Or if you can get people to send you them through work or a skill or service you might be able to offer.
Activity: 112
October 15, 2017, 04:24:01 PM
It takes time, patience, patience, and more patience to earn Bitcoin without investment, but with my other account that I am having trouble logging into right now, I had some luck with signature campaigns. Of course you're going to do better when you hit the higher ranks. Also something I'd keep my eyes peeled for is more freelance sites coming down the pike that are, IMHO, better designed to work hand in hand with cryptocurrencies (see signature for a possible upcoming one). Also do microtasks, see if there's something that you don't need anymore that you can sell for Bitcoin, stuff like that.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 04:19:15 PM
start with bitcoin faucet if u dont want to invest money. and in my opinion freebitco.in is the best one to start. try ur luck there it can make u millionair within no time but depends on ur luck.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 12:22:19 PM
there are so many ways to get bitcoin, the easiest can be from following the bounty campaign, easy and without capital, but very in need of patience. and bounty campaign there are also some types, eg signature, social media like twitter, facebook, then translator, article, etc.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
October 15, 2017, 10:00:01 AM
There is limited opportunities for a newbie like us. Unlike the higher ranks. But we can do facebook campaign. And we need to rank up first so we can join signature and bounty campaign.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
October 15, 2017, 09:43:38 AM
The best way to earn Bitcoin without investment is just by buying and holding Bitcoin. By doing this you're putting yourself in a position to be gaining $ every year.
Pages:
Jump to: