Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn Crypto - Part 2 - Content Creation Platforms - Earn from Writing - page 2. (Read 271 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I have read your article to the end, and in my opinion this is something that is very beneficial for crypto lovers without having to spend money to get profits. This is a very interesting article and I will try to register and start looking for profit on this blog.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Most platform in the article only delivered how to get altcoin instead of bitcoin. Have you know the platform that give bitcoin as a reward instead of this forum? I'm really appreciate if you know it.

This is why I love cryptocurrency, if yiu have interest to know cryptocurrency because you love the technology behind it then you will find many advantage behind it. Like these platform, if you have understood about cryptocurrency and you like writing then you will be easy to gain money because of your knowledge.

These platforms are really easy to use, priviously I'm the user of steem forum. And sometime until now I'm still come to the forum but I didn't put this forum as a benefited forum anymore since I just focus to this forum. But I haven't use the rest platform, I will try later them later if I'm not busy. In the future I'm sure that there is no social media like facebok instagram or twitter anymore most of them only choose the blockchain/cryptocurrency forum because they will have a judment that cryptocurrency's platforum is more benefited.
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
I will like to add my own experience in content writing article, I recommend newbium website for your content because of the following
1. You don't have to pray for viewers on newbium because it's auto
2. You get reward in Newbium token and it's already trading on exchanges
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Great article that is the perfect introduction to how you can earn crypto without investing your capital.

Also thanks for showing me the crypto blogging platform. I have started earning BAT through it. If anyone is interested in joining, you can through the article in this thread, I highly recommend it.

Which of the platforms gives BAT for publications? I didn't see that on the article or perhaps I skipped it. I know about steemit and Publish0x and hope to start using them soonest for my publications.

The article is written on Publish0x, that's where you can get BAT. You can sign up through the link in this thread and start earning BAT.
Activity: 226
Hello everyone.

I have recently started writing articles on how people can earn crypto without investing or mining. This part focuses on blogging platforms that earn you crypto. The link to the article is below if you are interested.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-crypto-part-2-content-creation-platforms-earn-fr-xqpqgq?a=GELe3POa69

Do you use any of these platforms? and what are you thoughts on them? If you wish to sign up to any of the platforms, all the links are in the article. Thanks for the feedback.

Great article and I feel there needs to be more articles like this to allow people an easier way into crypto, keep up the great work!

Thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've signed up and i'm very impressed. I will be using it more and I can confirm that it works. You can earn BAT from it very easily for free.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Great article that is the perfect introduction to how you can earn crypto without investing your capital.

Also thanks for showing me the crypto blogging platform. I have started earning BAT through it. If anyone is interested in joining, you can through the article in this thread, I highly recommend it.

Which of the platforms gives BAT for publications? I didn't see that on the article or perhaps I skipped it. I know about steemit and Publish0x and hope to start using them soonest for my publications.
Activity: 232
Hello everyone.

I have recently started writing articles on how people can earn crypto without investing or mining. This part focuses on blogging platforms that earn you crypto. The link to the article is below if you are interested.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-crypto-part-2-content-creation-platforms-earn-fr-xqpqgq?a=GELe3POa69

Do you use any of these platforms? and what are you thoughts on them? If you wish to sign up to any of the platforms, all the links are in the article. Thanks for the feedback.

Great article, thanks for sharing. It's a great way to start your crypto journey. Also thanks for sharing the crypto blogging website, I have signed up and it's great. i have started earning BAT. I think i'll earn more from this platform than Steemit in the next month or so. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to earn crypto.
Activity: 234

Activity: 236
Hello everyone.

Pages:
Jump to: