Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Earn easy Merit? - page 6. (Read 1740 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 24, 2018, 02:12:18 AM
Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?
there is no other way to earn merit in an easy way, you must be well-known or high rank enough to hook their attention. as you can see, there is a lot of people here in this forum creates a list of people who "abuse" the merit system. but as I understand, merit must distribute to other people since we dont have any use of it to ourselves. well, there are also some reason why they do that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 02:06:21 AM
same with me, altough i have to already quality post but until now, no one give me merit. my post until 120 but until now i didnt get a merit. so hard to hope people give a merit. so what should we do for newbie newbie like me ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 02:02:01 AM
There's no easy way to earn merit as I have seen clearly now. You can only earn merits when you work for it by making quality posts and promoting the forum. The second option is when your friends gift you merit or when you buy it. As such there's no easy way to that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
April 24, 2018, 02:01:18 AM
Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?

The idea is that you earn merit naturally by making informative or helpful posts. In practice this works to an extent, but I've noticed that there is not much merit to be found in the altcoin section of the forum. I think this is probably because merit givers (and merit sources) tend to be hero/legendary members who have been here for a few years and have a lot of technical knowledge - so they tend to frequent the more techincal and bitcoin areas rather than the alts section - which is understandable, but a bit unfortunate for those of us who deal mostly in alts. The answer I suppose is to develop more knowledge of bitcoin itself, and then make positive contributions to the technical and bitcoin-focused forum areas. Which I imagine is part of the aim of the merit system in the first place.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
April 24, 2018, 01:51:40 AM
Merit is have an advantages and disadvantages! Merit is good way to promote a good quality post. The implementation of merit is good to create a knowledgeable post and to avoid spamming. Although merit is very hard to gain but it has a  good effect to others. But other members said that this is unfair because merit is also in favor of high rank members.

For me no matter what rank are you as long as you learn in this forum.

Smiley Smiley
Activity: 490
April 24, 2018, 01:37:59 AM
It is difficult to get merit, unless your post just solves the other user's questions or ideas, which requires us to get merit through daily communication.
Activity: 78
April 24, 2018, 01:26:58 AM
I think it's not easy to earn merit. But with this post I gain more knowledge how to received merit. To follow and used this information.. Actually i dont have one just curious having a merit is it important? And how important it is?
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 24, 2018, 01:04:50 AM
there are no such easy way to get more merits but you can earn them buy posting such a meaning full post of starting a meaning full thread on the subject so they can give you merits
Activity: 146
April 24, 2018, 01:03:49 AM
I think this requires you to publish a representative and constructive post yourself. It has great suggestions for people. Then you may gain advantages. Another possibility is to gain advantages through exchange of interests.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 24, 2018, 01:03:26 AM
For now its hard to earn merit that gaining profit in invesment,sometimes you have high quality post but theres no want to give merit,so sometimes too i think merit system is fair for beginner or fair for all?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 24, 2018, 12:51:10 AM
Who is source merit?
Activity: 102
April 24, 2018, 12:39:43 AM
In my opinion, there is no other way than to make quality posts to get merit, because that's the main function of merit system, in order to reduce the spammers, merit system does have a negative and positive side, but I think more positive
Activity: 99
April 24, 2018, 12:20:28 AM
Every higher account has different sendable merits, but it can't give to anyone that easy. You  must have meritable or meaningful or something helpful post in order to earn some merits. Check on meta board about merit discussion.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
April 23, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

Unfortunately, there is no easy way or way to win a Merit. I do not know why people keep the sMerit's in their accounts, but in recent times there have been so few merit in the forums that they have been counting where there are many members. Merit is the only thing you can get is to send messages at good quality so that it is much harder to find a member who can give it for your good message.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 09:18:03 AM
it is not easy to get merit, maybe we should make the post really meaningful but it really is not easy. I have tried several times to post some useful things but it is still difficult.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 08:55:57 AM
I didn't whether this will work or not, I myself also have not get any merit. create a new topic on the thread that is considered to be the initial learning about the forum or about crypto. if unsuccessful, try creating a new topic on a bitcoin or altcoin thread, creating a topic that provides helpful information. such as price updates, or government information.
Activity: 266
April 23, 2018, 03:35:12 AM
i think there is no limit in giving a merit if you to give it to some one who deserves it. there are lots of people also thinking how to earn merit easily but the only way is to make your post a useful ones so if there are some people who reads that and satisfied with it. it make sure that will give you merit
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
So getting a higher rank then member looks like a impossible task. Everybody is just spamming the board to get their counts for their bounty campaigns. So if you make a really good post, nobody will read it because 5 seconds after there are ten new spam post. So the only way to geht those merits is starting new threads with usefully advice and new information. The first post of the topic will almost everybody read, all the following answers nobody!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
April 03, 2018, 04:10:24 PM
Sad to say but even if you have a good post or even a helpful one will not guarantee that you will get even a single merit. The only key to get a merit is if you have many friends here in bitcointalk that are willing to review and give you a merit. You are very lucky if you even get 1 merit every single day.

that is exactly what i think.. i think we'd better be more generous with this merit situation. i offer you, forum-friends, to help each other. let's start the chain of giving and receiving)) cause we are stuck with this together, and without each other we won't break through.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
April 03, 2018, 01:16:04 PM
Sad to say but even if you have a good post or even a helpful one will not guarantee that you will get even a single merit. The only key to get a merit is if you have many friends here in bitcointalk that are willing to review and give you a merit. You are very lucky if you even get 1 merit every single day.
Pages:
Jump to: