Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn free coins?? - page 7. (Read 5710 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 08:35:55 AM
A personal tip: follow #airdrop hash tag on twitter and @airdropadvisor and @cryptoairdrop twitter accounts.
There's some telegram group that I'm looking for too, but din't find any.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
October 08, 2017, 08:17:26 AM
I saw that a few people here mentioned that you can take up bounties, but I would like to point out here that these are not free coins. You would need to do a lot of work and put in few hours every week. Also for airdrops, for most coins, you will need to have bitcoins or some other coins in your wallet beforehand.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 08, 2017, 08:11:51 AM
You can join the bounty campaign , you can participate in signature campaign, social media campaign etc , do some task you will earn some coin . or you can sign up for airdrop.
Me too. It is the best way to earn altcoins from ICO projects and bonuses that contribute greatly to the success of the project. In the future ICO will be the trend of the world and will develop very well in the future
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 08:06:17 AM
You can join the bounty campaign , you can participate in signature campaign, social media campaign etc , do some task you will earn some coin . or you can sign up for airdrop.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 08, 2017, 07:39:58 AM
Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.
Anyone know such coins that give free coins for helping them promote?

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys
There are many methods for us to get us here free bitcoin, those are bounty campaign were you need to apply there bounty then all you need to is follow their terms and conditions to receive the stakes of their bounty anyway.
Agree that ICO is one of the best way to get free coins by participating on their project, this is also much profitable than claiming in free faucets.
I also doing this for long period of time and i can say that i always generate good income of their additional free coins after the end of their ICO.
Yes participating in bounty campaigns are getting tokens but i do not treat that as for free because you will do some service by promoting their project to get tokens and that is not totally free.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
October 08, 2017, 07:34:05 AM

Everything you get from the forum is free. It's literally your time you spend it here which is not big thing and it's better than watching x videos online. At least you get paid something.

Moreover, the signatures are the ways to promote the different ICO projects or sometimes entities who want crypto base traffic. For this you get paid when you post on the forum.

Yes there are also bounty programs which gives you lots of free tokens for viewing the projects, or tweeting and liking their stuff. These tokens can be later traded for the bitcoin or mostly for ether. That's how you can earn. You will get deep knowledge as you spend more time here. ;-)
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
October 08, 2017, 07:14:39 AM
Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys
There are many methods for us to get us here free bitcoin, those are bounty campaign were you need to apply there bounty then all you need to is follow their terms and conditions to receive the stakes of their bounty anyway.
Activity: 266
Merit: 190
October 08, 2017, 05:46:51 AM
Hi,

Thanks guys

U can check airdrops or join bounty campings. My experiences with airdrops not very well actually but sometimes u can get some really hodl coins for future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 05:41:37 AM
I find there are many different ways to earn free coins, you can visit the Bounties section (Altcoins) at this forum. The easiest way I've ever used it is to participate in social media campaigns to promote upcoming ICO projects or the project is in the token sale phase. You can also participate in the translate campaign, translating your white paper or website into the language they need. The signatures campaign are also not a bad choice. However, be aware of the options, there are projects that are scams, you will not get coins when participating in the campaign of that projects Cheesy
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
October 08, 2017, 02:45:08 AM
As far as I know, the only way for you to get FREE coins is for you to join an airdrop. I joined a lot of airdrops but only few gave me free coins but there's a lot of way to earn coins - signature,twitter,facebook campaign. Actually,  you may also invest into this but there's a risk since it will depend on the market or development of the project..
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
October 08, 2017, 02:42:52 AM
You just answered your question you can earn free coins or token by promoting their altcoin by doing those kind of small task like what you have said visit linlk or liking something in social media sites.
For signature campaigns is something what you said but not all signature campaigns pays in altcoin they often pay you in bitcoin, basically you just have wear their sig codes and help promote their token then you get paid after achieving the required post count.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
October 08, 2017, 02:33:15 AM
Then what kind of thing are you looking for?
Lots of ways to get free coins, I do not think you get them for free, you still have to work for those who have projects like bounty campaigns. You sign up to be one of its members, so you will do the work they specify and once everything is done you will get you paid for free.
Activity: 34
October 08, 2017, 01:10:45 AM
there are bunch of "airdrop" distribution out there. of course most of them are worthless, but one or two may get traction and create some value. i've joined some, not for profit, but to receive some weird tokens just for fun. today's my favorite is eSausage token. can't wait eBacon.
Activity: 241
October 08, 2017, 12:26:12 AM
There are no free coins for every unique visit on their link. You can promote other projects to earn some coins, you can joined bounty, signature and more..
yes I agree with you. Campaign signatures, social media, youtube and blogs are a great way to get Bitcoin.
many ICOs that organize the campaign join there and obey all the rules.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
October 08, 2017, 12:03:05 AM
Steemit is a great way to mine cryptocurrency by creating content, and upvoting others content.
Hey good thing you had mentioned steemit, yes I forgot that to mention and its one of the best way to earn free coins. While you are making good content and quality articles by posting it there, when people are upvoting your great article. Expect that there will be profit on your account.
Activity: 75
October 07, 2017, 08:50:43 PM
Steemit is a great way to mine cryptocurrency by creating content, and upvoting others content.
Activity: 299
October 07, 2017, 08:05:42 PM
You can make a job from other member and recive coin! Or joint in bounty program and airdrop!
Activity: 574
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2017, 08:04:29 PM
There are many airdrops here. You can join in airdrops. But becareful in joining. Don't put your priv key or you will lose all your funds. Just remember that there is a "0x" each on every ethereum address there is so DO NOT FORGET or you'll lose all your assets.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
October 07, 2017, 07:58:59 PM
There are no free coins for every unique visit on their link. You can promote other projects to earn some coins, you can joined bounty, signature and more..
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 07:57:24 PM
Hi,

Thanks guys

There are many ways you jist need to explore online. There are faucets, airdrops and bounty campaigns you can find in this forum. I suggest joining ICO's bounty campaign since its more worth to make effort and spent time.
Pages:
Jump to: