Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn merit? - page 2. (Read 440 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 124
May 09, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
If you're try to earn merit than you will not earning merit at all.

You can earn merit if you contribute, I know it's difficult but it's still possible !
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
May 09, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
I'm working on the forum for about 2 months and in the bounty is a completely new person I do not understand how to get a measure I'm trying to write posts I'm creating topics and I only have 1 merit I would like more tips and if someone likes this post, then treat me with the merit of the experienced forum dwellers
I'm Russian and in our thread of the forum people are greedy and merit is not distributed at all

Creating a new thread regarding merit, You have shown that you are not reading the other post on this forum and you are not serious on this forum. Try to read the article basically in meta section, you know everything about the merit and other rules of the merit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 10:51:09 AM
I think the merit stuff is good to improve the posts on this forum instead of spamming, but it's just that it's kinda hard to get because some members who have the ability to give are abusing it by selling
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
May 09, 2018, 10:45:12 AM
How to get merit?
Make your sentences meaning or your paragraph.
Making a good quality posts will make you get merit. Don't hope for merits they will come if your posts deserves it. 
I have one consolidated answers for the questions about merit.

Activity: 476
Merit: 359
May 09, 2018, 10:44:27 AM
My suggestion for you are (it applies to other too) :
1. Learn about crypto
2. Make a quality post with your unique style
3. Roam over the board that you have interest and knowledge.
4. Do not beg for merit.
It is general suggestion tho, but reminding and applying these suggestion will surely increase your chance to get merits.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 10:14:12 AM
it helps to have a sense of humor and a good grasp of the English language.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 08:58:52 AM
Sorry i think you're just lazy to read, there are so much topics that discussed about this, better you read it so you don't need to make topic like this anymore. And also Mr. Theymos already gave the detail about the rules clearly.
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
May 09, 2018, 08:37:02 AM
I'm working on the forum for about 2 months and in the bounty is a completely new person I do not understand how to get a measure I'm trying to write posts I'm creating topics and I only have 1 merit I would like more tips and if someone likes this post, then treat me with the merit of the experienced forum dwellers

2 months? How come you joined on Date Registered: August 25, 2017, 12:17:19 AM

Step 1: Don't beg for merits

More on how to earn merits? You can read and follow this little guide

- TMAN'S guide to getting merit.
- This infographics might help too  

>.<
* Improve your English language, this isnt just spelling and grammar this includes using words like Sir & Mr when I see those I imediately asume the person is a 3rd world poster
* Spend the time that you currently use posting incoherent rubbish to learn proper Written English, start with youtube there has to be over 3002 different videos about writing the English Language
* Read a few English books, you can download free Ebooks as a starter, look how sentences are structured common words etc.
* Remember a quality post isnt necessarily a long winded post, using words that make you sound like you swallowed a thesauras doesnt help your cause
>.<

Activity: 224
Merit: 4
May 09, 2018, 08:32:34 AM
I'm Russian and in our thread of the forum people are greedy and merit is not distributed at all
Pages:
Jump to: