Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ? - page 92. (Read 117280 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 30, 2015, 11:15:50 AM
How to earn money with bitcoin ?
Simple hodl them  and wait the "revolution".
And that is over 20-25 years. Waiting that long.

I dont have so much patients with that.

nah in 5-10 years you will see the real potential of bitcoin already no need to wait that long, be patient for a little more and you're done

1k-10k target should suffice for everyone, it may happen before the real adoption takes off
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 30, 2015, 08:58:56 AM
How to earn with bitcoin? Do some online work that pays Bitcoin.

Or do some other things like Signature campaign or something.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
November 30, 2015, 07:59:22 AM
Simple hodl them  and wait the "revolution".
And that is over 20-25 years. Waiting that long.

I dont have so much patients with that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 30, 2015, 07:15:20 AM

What a silly question.
It's like asking how to earn money with money, or
how to earn money with gold.

But I know the answer to your question.
Earn a lot of bitcoins to earn money Tongue
LOl Its funny question right? Bitcoin is the way to open up the money with Bitcoin saving by our wallet and Just save and make Bitcoin for tomorrow and have fun once you exchanged to the fiat currency.
Activity: 308
November 30, 2015, 06:50:37 AM
Well if you have patients I would just hold it.

If you are not good with investinf or other stuff.
Activity: 778
November 30, 2015, 06:28:36 AM
Well if I was you I would try for signature campaign. Just try it if you like it.
The other way is do some pays thru internet that pays bitcoin like application stuff.
Activity: 280
November 30, 2015, 05:29:03 AM
There's a couple of ways you could earn money with bitcoin.

You could start selling your bitcoins and make profits out of that. Or you could collect satoshi by doing faucets, that would take a long time. Or signature campaigns here on these forums.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
November 29, 2015, 07:23:03 AM

Actually I am investing in two possibilities. The first with low risk and the second lets tell with medium-high risk. Ratings made according to my perception about their activity, their data have (me) from those and other specific factors connected with each of every possibility.

The first is an website with an declared activity from which have the profits which give to the investors and the profits for itself. Has 5 years online, 9 years of development and pay everyday an interest about 0.5% of the money invested. Can be invested in bitcoin and us dollar. I have invested in bitcoin. I'm part of the website since about one month. Every day at the fixed hour and minute arrive the profit and the email which announce its arrive and the amount of the day earned. There are more 52 000 investors and more than 4 million us dollar invested there. The website has withdraw until today more than 6 million us dollar. If you want the reflink pm me.

The second one is very new for me. I'm part of this project (because is a project one and not only a website like the first opportunity) only since few days. I am studying and learning about it every day and like, first of all, their philosophy. I have already invested on it even it is very unknown their future. If everything goes according to the few facts or knowledges I had since this moment it could be an gold mine. If not, were be lost 1 or 2 bitcoins. Few amounts for the pleasure to be part of something you like because of their humanity and fairness in handling the world and the relations between the humans.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
November 25, 2015, 12:03:11 PM

You can try the trading, mining and signature campaign.
It will helps you to earn a money.

Trading  - only if you have a lot of money and experience. Trading with an equivalent of 1000 USD may give you 200 in a month, but if you divide it by the time spent watching the chartis you'll end up with $5 per hour if you're lucky.

Mining is only for people with free electricity or a ton of money.

Sig campaigns are ok but you'll need over 6 months to earn a single coin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 25, 2015, 11:52:24 AM
If you have lower than 1 BTC its better you try your luck with trading altcoins as trading bitcoin directly with that low amount of coin is almost not profitable. But if you have 1+ you may earn quite constant income with bitcoin day trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 25, 2015, 03:01:58 AM

You can try the trading, mining and signature campaign.
It will helps you to earn a money.
Activity: 154
November 25, 2015, 12:18:14 AM
Good question, how does one earn money with bitcoin?

How does one acquire a bitcoin?  Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 24, 2015, 11:50:39 PM
simple. hold the bitcoin as every body is wrongly doing and let the value increase in future. you can also trade using the bitcoin, give out loans and mining.But honestly the bitcoin should be used as a currency not a means to get more money because it is not designed to be a property. just thinking out loud
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 23, 2015, 06:27:53 AM
Many people will suggest earning bitcoins through faucet, but your faucet earnings will be very close to NIL. Bitcoin trading and Signature campaigns are a good choice to start. To be a trader you should have some bitcoins before hand, and you should start building trust to be a successful trader.
Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
November 23, 2015, 06:16:32 AM

If you want to get fast enough you can play the trade, but if you want to get not too fast you can hold and wait bitcoin rise Smiley
Activity: 714
November 23, 2015, 04:57:01 AM
If you are a type of person that want to save money. Than just buy 2 Bitcoins and hold it for the future, bacause I believe that will increase.
Or you can earn by completing tasks on websites so that you can get more bitcoin for free and hold it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 22, 2015, 05:32:31 PM
buy bitcoin when it crash lower, join legit investment site probably long term,,and wait for btc to go up to its highest price
Activity: 406
November 22, 2015, 05:27:48 PM
Trading in altcoins or speculate on bitcoin price is a great but risky way.

If you are new to that try to check out some faucets or even better start your own business by buying and selling second hand stuff.
Activity: 210
November 21, 2015, 07:34:26 PM

What a silly question.
It's like asking how to earn money with money, or
how to earn money with gold.

But I know the answer to your question.
Earn a lot of bitcoins to earn money Tongue
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
November 21, 2015, 07:24:09 PM
i sell junk on eBay and then convert profits into bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: