Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn monthly income with Bitcoin/Altcoin trading?? - page 7. (Read 3110 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
How to earn monthly income with Bitcoin/Altcoin trading with small capital like 0.1 BTC??? Is it possible to earn good income with 0.1BTC??
Try to invest big money in the trading and for sure you can earn 0.1 BTC per month. Anything is possible in the trading work, you must have a skill to make  more money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
How to earn monthly income with Bitcoin/Altcoin trading with small capital like 0.1 BTC??? Is it possible to earn good income with 0.1BTC??

I will suggest you to find other ways of earning like campaigns and working for ICO projects. That is easy job as well and only takes your few hours daily.

I know you might be just wanna put the money in the best altcoins an expect big returns from it. But that's really small amount of money and 0.1 BTC can get lost in a day or sometimes in few hours too.  Trading is not as easy as people might be presenting it informs of you.

You will need lot of learnings for the purpose of earning money from trades and plus you will need lot of money in the initial stages as well. Better work on the signatures and you could earn 0.1 monthly easily. Or more than that once you become trusted member.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
It is possible if you have a lot of knowledge in the trading and also if you are strategic person and smart person. I am a skill person and I able to earn 0.1 BTC per month. I can say that we just work smart and we can generate more money.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
if you are really aiming to earn from trading you should start studying now learning the market would take you some time, your investment capital is enough because if you will be able increase It from time to time even lets say 5-10% in each day of your trading you can convert it in much bigger value.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
It would not take you years to be a veteran in crypto market.Even if you are a non experienced trader, you can still have a wimsome chance to gain profits.
All you need is affordable capital and patience. We have strong belief that cryptocurrency market will rise up soon,so keep holding your 0.1 BTC and watch on narket.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
It is possible, you first need to improve your knowledge and learn some trading techniques. The first thing to learn is risk management, cryptos are very volatile and if you go all in with your 0.1 btc it is possible you could lose a large portion of it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514

Yeah it's possible, you just have to predict the pumps. You can likely profit 100% per day if you know how to predict those pumps especially with those super volatile coins on yobit. You'll see there that everyday there is a new altcoin that grew by 100%. Though there is also that chance that you will lose your investment by 50% every time you buy a coin. There is really high risks, but also high returns.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
I very much want to follow this thread. I'm very new to this bitcoin trading thing. I mean, with the research i do, i think it's like stock market but with a very new currency
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Yes! You can definately earn monthly income by trading with 0.1BTC. But I don't know how much you can exactly earn per month but it's definately possible. Try learning how to read charts, use indicators and know when to buy and when to sell. Don't buy in a panic same with selling. Read news, if it's something to do with the value of a coin then get in early and ride the wave.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It is possible to earn weekly with 0.1BTC but you have to be either very lucky or very experienced in trading! You can't control price of currencies that you trade, you can't control how much you'll earn from trading.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
it is very possible for you to earn an income monthly,even you can earn an income daily if you understand how it works and can feel it.
the question is,how long you have been trading it ?
if you are new in here or beginner in trading,you should know and understand that you can double your money tomorrow and also you can lose it all tomorrow.
cryptocurrency trading is not same like other assets,it's very risky and unpredictable.
you can set your own goal to get monthly income,
but you can not let it be,you should doing a daily research about your portfolio and your target,
do not spend all of your time to pick up the assets that you want to invest,but spend all of your time to do the research.
most of them(trader) spent 98% all of their time to do the research and 2% to place the order.
doing the research day by day and never trust anybody.
Activity: 183
Pages:
Jump to: