Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn more BTC?? - page 3. (Read 7924 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
November 01, 2017, 03:05:09 AM
I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
Try to invest your money in gambling. Many people earned big amount of bitcoin because of the gambling. I am also a gambler and I win big amount of bitcoins. I can say that gambling is really profitable.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 02:59:27 AM
I suggest that you raise your Bitcointalk account rank. Then, try to follow the Bounty Campaign. Well this is where you can get Bitcoin and Altcoin for free.
How did the Coalition BTC earn? because I can inform sapag easily but I don't I know how, how did earn coalition of BTC.
to earn bitcoin you can apply various methods like buying some bitcoin and holding them or you can invest in some ICO's or you can also join some signature campaign and work with them you can earn bitcoins or you can also launch your own project if you have enough money for launching project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 02:14:25 AM
I suggest that you raise your Bitcointalk account rank. Then, try to follow the Bounty Campaign. Well this is where you can get Bitcoin and Altcoin for free.
How did the Coalition BTC earn? because I can inform sapag easily but I don't I know how, how did earn coalition of BTC.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 01:44:02 AM
I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
Why do not you think of working hard to increase your current rank to a member or higher. You can become a bounty hunter and you can earn more bitcoin than faucets.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 12:46:01 AM
Don't leave your faucets behind. Continue doing them, in freebitcoin alone i made 2 btc, because there's 4.08% annual interest. I started 2014 so there's no question how I reached that far. Also there are too many features in freebitcoin you might don't know yet. I just give you a tip redeem your reward points and save lots of reward points so you can activate 1000% freebitcoin in 24 hours. Nowadays the reward is too low like 31 satoshi currently. so don't doing them it will help you in time of need.
Activity: 94
October 31, 2017, 11:26:13 PM
There are many bitcoin sites that you can earn free bitcoin. like Bonus Bitcoin, Bitfun, and moon bitcoin, They are high paying satoshi.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 31, 2017, 11:13:03 PM
I am working hard for earn more BTC.Earn of BTC there are many ways.I should do many signature campaing.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
October 31, 2017, 11:05:19 PM
Faucet is a waste of time
you do not have to worry because there are many ways to get bitcoin such as join some campaigns, mining as well as providing bitcoin service as payment.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
October 31, 2017, 10:39:11 PM
For earning more BTC, either you create your advertising website, make it more popular and get money via advertisement, simply..
you can follow several campaigns, provide bitcoin services as payment, buy bitcoin as an investment and many more campaigns you should follow such as fb campaign, twitter campaign, telegram and others.
Activity: 323
October 31, 2017, 12:25:34 PM
If you should read and study this forum first. then increase your activity so that you rise up then can follow the signature campaign and other bounty.
Activity: 281
October 31, 2017, 12:16:49 PM
I joined some signature campaign in which they pay me because I advertising their corporations. Investing is a good choice to but you have the power to choose.
Activity: 16
October 31, 2017, 12:14:00 PM
Signature campaigns might help.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
October 31, 2017, 12:08:41 PM
Free stuff generally bring you nowhere besides sig campaigns. So you can forget about HYIPs, doublers, faucets and similar shit.

If you can spend some money, then you have much better chance to earn BTC.

I suggest you try with PoS, DMD Diamond is my primarily choice, as you can see from my signature.

Let me know if you need any help.
I start earning bitcoin when i join in some signature campaign,much better if you have many account and level up your rank, then  keep what you've earn in campaign and hold it for long time, so now if you have more of it, invest in some cryptocurrency and you will see the result of your waiting, you should have time and patience.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 11:39:52 AM

You must also join different bounties here at the forum you can earn not only bitcoin but also token that you can sell later to eth or btc. Try to level up your rank so that you can join signature campaign in this forum. But first you must read this before you join any campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-guidelines-read-this-before-starting-or-joining-a-campaign-1684035.
Activity: 196
October 31, 2017, 11:14:22 AM
i suggest you should grow your account in this forum, that way you can earn some change easily than faucet Smiley offer some bounty campaign your service about something, project success, u got the reward, u can decide what will you do with that reward  Smiley
Activity: 210
October 31, 2017, 10:55:44 AM
You can so that by trade just buy at low prices and sell at high prices always do that repeteadly and you'll get profit everyday and your assets value will growth everyday.
Activity: 347
October 31, 2017, 10:52:45 AM

I agree and also earn bitcoin through different faucets just like you I earn also in Freebitcoin, Bonusbitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, and Fieldbitcoins. I also earn bitcoins by joining in signature campaigns, trade my tokens on trading sites, investing in bitcoin related businesses, playing gambling but too risky, mine in mining sites. And that's how I earn all my bitcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
October 31, 2017, 10:37:58 AM
Dont think free money can work for everyone even though some call it as a work but if you really want to try some free money then i suggested you do some airdrop, these days there are lots of airdrop and sometimes it even generate better opportunities then most bounty coin and if you got some spare cash to invest for then i suggest you do your research for some ICOs, there are tons of them out there and some might even worth your money and your time  Grin
Activity: 344
October 31, 2017, 10:25:05 AM
many ways to get bitcoin. you can trade if you want to get the daily bitcoin. and try to invest in ico project. and also you can follow airdrop. maybe that's it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
October 31, 2017, 09:58:47 AM
join in airdrop so you can receive coins and when the coin is on the exchamge you can trade it and earn btc or dollars you can also try short day trading but that is very risky specially if you are newbie in trading. you may lost your money if you are not careful in trading
Pages:
Jump to: