Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Educate Dentists To follow Crypto payment methods? - page 2. (Read 254 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 148
It doesn't seem like dentists are the one who needs the explanation. They are already doing their jobs. Hospital administration is usually responsible for billings and payments and all business things are at their side. So first of all you need to communicate with them.
And it appears. that nowadays it is much easier to accept crypto. These clinics can even connect to BitPay and receive crypto payments in fiat and don't care about crypto.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 711
"Play Poker on Telegram"
From your scenario i comprehend that you are emphasising on the system of dental practioners to embrace the system of fast payment with bitcoin and alternative coin's ( altcoins) see cryptocurrency is a currency that has been into existence for more than twelve good years and since it's introduction many people has been using it for payment of bills and for exchanges of other goods and services.

Now it's not a new thing indecencies that forcing one sector to embrace the system of payment with bitcoin, because i have come across of varieties of people making payments with bitcoin, to the extent that barbing saloon currently is accepting cryptocurrency for haircut, so it's advisable to hospitals to adopt such act of payment with bitcoin and it will really help from my perception, because bitcoin is the most fastest payment transaction I have seen.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
The same way you would educate anyone else!
You start by educating yourself and learning how bitcoin works, what wallets are safe and how you can improve the security, how fees work, how to deal with volatility, ... Then start telling others.

I would also avoid suggesting any altcoin since the issues they have prevents them from being considered a "currency" in fact many of them aren't even designed to be currencies like ETH that you mentioned in OP (it is smart contract fuel not a currency). Not to mention centralization, lack of immutability, weak security, etc. that altcoins suffer from.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Perhaps, it will not be easy to educate them, especially until they accept payments using crypto because it will have to do with the government. In addition, they are linked to associations of doctors across India and must go through their approval if some doctors wish to use other payment methods than fiat.

Maybe if you just introduce crypto to them, it won't be a problem and it depends on them whether they want to use crypto for other things such as investment or want to use it as an alternative payment to fiat. But back to the approval of the doctors' association first.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
 We are now advanced mate so for sure everyone can easily apply whatever they want when it comes payment method especially for digitally, because indeed all the information can be found in the internet..

However we cannot force them, i mean those doesn't have interest when it comes advance payment method because we have different perspective and we always rely which way for us is very comfortable. So i don't think it will become so easy to convince someone wherein at the first place they don't have care what technology we have now and they always preferred cash than digital money.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Health Care Professionals are nowadays growing in accordance with the growth of population.In India initially dental practice was very minimal but now it also reached at maximum heights because of the advancements.Payment modalities also has grown reaching bank transactions even.current strategy is dental practioners if introduce BTC or Eth (or any alt coins) payments for the treatment provided crypto knowledge will reach among lay people too even faster than normal. If it becomes mandatory sure will reach heights both the medico and the society.
Pages:
Jump to: