Pages:
Author

Topic: how to exchange Erc20 token, without any ethereum on wallet - page 2. (Read 311 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 24
So if you are using MEW and tokens please keep in your ming that you can keep a little bit ethereum in your wallet like 0,005 is crucial.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi everyone,

Currently I am holding some Erc20 toke on my ethereum wallet. My ethereum balance is 0(zero).
Is their any exchange there from where I can convert those Erc20 toke to ethereum. I tryed with eatherdelta.com but its need 0.001 ethereum as gas.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.
There is no way you can transfer or convert erc20 tokens to other coins without having enough ethereum in your wallet because you need it to use for gas. erc20 token are built in ethereum platform so it must use ethereum for transaction fees so better to send ethereum to your wallet first. it is like transaction fees in bitcoin so every transactions should have a fee.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
You can not make transactions if you do not have balance. Because, the miners need ethereal to confirm your transaction.
They do not know how much the value of the token you send, they only confirm when you have a balance in your MEW wallet.
You should make a deposit so that all your tokens can be sent, nothing is free in this world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I think you cannot exchange erc20 tokens without any ethereum balance in your wallet because you really need ethereum for every transaction in MEW. Ethereum serves as the gas fees on exchanges of erc20 tokens.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Thank you very much for this information, I brought some eth. Now problem solved Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
You can't there's no (i think) way to get no fees in a eth address if you won't just invest maybe $50 just for the fees stop now because there's no way you can transact it
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
NO every transaction in your etherium wallet needs eth balance used to pay for the service theres no free service in this world go ahead and purchase some 0.001 eth.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi everyone,

Currently I am holding some Erc20 toke on my ethereum wallet. My ethereum balance is 0(zero).
Is their any exchange there from where I can convert those Erc20 toke to ethereum. I tryed with eatherdelta.com but its need 0.001 ethereum as gas.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.
Pages:
Jump to: