Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin? ? - page 2. (Read 2100 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2016, 11:12:11 AM
I have a problem in explaining bitcoin to people in Hindi.I dont know the Hindi equivalent of many words like cryptocurruncy,peer to peer etc I was wondering is there a easy way to explain Bitcoin to someone layman who doesn't understand English?

Sometimes, it is better to retain the original English technical words, rather than inventing something in Hindi as its translation. 
No point in reinventing the wheel.  Smiley

Yes but you cant mention some english words to villagers and expect them to understand it.You need to coin new words
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
February 29, 2016, 04:45:24 PM
An invention of digital currency is really a milestone in cryptography.

Bitcoin (Altcoin) are anonymous, digital and open source payment system can be used to trade world wide.
legendary
Activity: 1358
February 28, 2016, 08:17:30 PM
I have a problem in explaining bitcoin to people in Hindi.I dont know the Hindi equivalent of many words like cryptocurruncy,peer to peer etc I was wondering is there a easy way to explain Bitcoin to someone layman who doesn't understand English?

Sometimes, it is better to retain the original English technical words, rather than inventing something in Hindi as its translation. 
No point in reinventing the wheel.  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 28, 2016, 04:18:59 PM
I dont know the Hindi equivalent of many words like cryptocurruncy,peer to peer etc

Hi!
Here is the right place to build a
Bitcoin English - Hindi and Hindi-English Dictionary.

Just put Words in English and Hindi translation text will be build later with the help of community.
legendary
February 28, 2016, 04:14:39 PM
It is really difficult to understand bitcoin unless some concepts are clear to you. There is lot of information on the internet, however for layman it is still difficult to grasp. One of my friend is working on the site which will give information on cryptocurrency as well as other concepts like mining, gambling etc in a layman language. I will share a link when he completes it.

Hello, I don't think there are any Hindi words for cryptocurrency and such, since these terms are fairly new in English language too... Maybe we will have to use a combination of Hindi words for now

This is my rough attempt Tongue
crypto-computer dwara banai gai koolekhan mudra
peer to peer-kisee anya vyakti se aur ek vyakti tak
Mining-computer se khanij/khanan/khanna
gambling-internet pe jua ka khel

Thanks for your efforts.Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 28, 2016, 01:58:41 PM
It is really difficult to understand bitcoin unless some concepts are clear to you. There is lot of information on the internet, however for layman it is still difficult to grasp. One of my friend is working on the site which will give information on cryptocurrency as well as other concepts like mining, gambling etc in a layman language. I will share a link when he completes it.

Hello, I don't think there are any Hindi words for cryptocurrency and such, since these terms are fairly new in English language too... Maybe we will have to use a combination of Hindi words for now

This is my rough attempt Tongue
crypto-computer dwara banai gai koolekhan mudra
peer to peer-kisee anya vyakti se aur ek vyakti tak
Mining-computer se khanij/khanan/khanna
gambling-internet pe jua ka khel
Activity: 28
February 27, 2016, 10:50:05 PM
Would it be in Hindi? there are many resources including videos that explain Bitcoin to newbies but unfortunately all of them are in English.I am specifically looking for some Hindi resources
Yes, it will be in Hindi as well as English... he is trying to make it as simple as possible. Hope he completes it soon.
legendary
February 27, 2016, 05:59:07 PM
Would it be in Hindi? there are many resources including videos that explain Bitcoin to newbies but unfortunately all of them are in English.I am specifically looking for some Hindi resources
Activity: 28
February 27, 2016, 12:29:04 AM
legendary
February 26, 2016, 05:10:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: