Pages:
Author

Topic: How to fall asleep when you wanted it so bad but your mind won't let you?? - page 2. (Read 925 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Taking over the counter sleeping pills.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I watch some bored documentary series on youtube - my favorite are about fish in ocean - it always works Wink
On which channel?

DUDE, WAKE UP OR YOU'RE GOIN' MISS WHAT THE FISH ARE GONNA DO NEXT!
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I watch some bored documentary series on youtube - my favorite are about fish in ocean - it always works Wink
On which channel?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Drugs! Including Alcohol. Or watching something on TV. That pretty much shuts my mind down... oh and regular physical activity.
Activity: 125
I just close my eyes and take deep breaths.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
i just start counting to a hundred every two breaths, the highest number i once reached was 37 i believe
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
Just how?Huh? So pissed that I can't fall asleep whenever I want to. No it's not that I just  want it, I need it..  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well, there's always Excel's method1 ... she gets up from bed, runs at full speed against the nearest wall, and gets knocked out until the following morning. Cheesy

1 - from the anime Excel Saga; I don't remember the specific episode, unfortunately.

EDIT: as for less extreme measures, it might help if you have a regular sleep schedule (and sleep in a dark and quiet room) - are you missing any of those things?
Activity: 182
Just how?Huh? So pissed that I can't fall asleep whenever I want to. No it's not that I just  want it, I need it..  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: