Pages:
Author

Topic: How to feel dumb and smart at the same time. - page 5. (Read 2533 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
So I'm back. You might not recognize this account , but that is because i made only a few posts around 2011. I was there at basically the beginning. I could be rich right now.. That's an odd thought! I was there, but i didn't put the time or effort in. Now im back, Bitcoin is higher than i ever thought it'd be, and i'm trading on exchanges. Live and learn. I feel dumb for not staying in, but smart for getting back in. What were you doing Bitcoin wise in 2011? Did you even know about Bitcoin?

Nope that was a starter year on a cryptography form I didn't know existed, mainly was looking at the wonderful crashes on the stock market and the tempting allure of Fannie Mae and Bernie Mac along with a housing crisis and fun EU drama.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nothing, that was before I knew about Bitcoin

Info is everything, really
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I knew about it but didn't educate myself. Only really into it since 2016
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
So I'm back. You might not recognize this account , but that is because i made only a few posts around 2011. I was there at basically the beginning. I could be rich right now.. That's an odd thought! I was there, but i didn't put the time or effort in. Now im back, Bitcoin is higher than i ever thought it'd be, and i'm trading on exchanges. Live and learn. I feel dumb for not staying in, but smart for getting back in. What were you doing Bitcoin wise in 2011? Did you even know about Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: