Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a profitable alt coin? - page 4. (Read 2854 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 08, 2016, 01:55:11 AM
recomended trade is altcoin, you can find high volume transaction
you can try trade etherum eth, but is price eth high, so capital money trade eth high too
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 08, 2016, 01:43:05 AM
I would not suggest to go for any alt coin and unless you are convinced it will survive for atleast 1 year form now. There are 100's alt coins that came and today their value is next to 0 or closed down.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 07, 2016, 06:48:13 PM
If I would do this (which I won't) I would look for a low price coin, with a little supply and a relatively alive community or site. In any case it's a bet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 07, 2016, 06:19:56 PM
Its indeed pretty hard to choose one but I think if you are just looking at the market you should pick one.
Pick the one that is feeling right and where you are having the feeling its a good bitcoin that can let you make some good money.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
July 07, 2016, 02:44:02 PM
Honestly its very hard to choose if what altcoin is profitable but you can choose most legit altcoin that you can not be lose in the future..
Try to always use the coinmarketcap site to relay what is the top 10 altcoin. those altcoin is the best to invest because almost top are alive yearly..
And i think just monitor it if some of the altcoin is increase and sold your altcoin better tto wait again that the price is low to buy again.. just set a margin.. just always remmember buy low and sell high..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 07, 2016, 02:37:16 PM
Recently there are a lot of new alt coin and most of them are scams, but there are also some profitable coin on the market,how you find if the coin is worth to invest or not?
first of all i think you should look here for it's reviews,opinion etc.
Next important thing to do is check out if the dev's aren't anonymous,and remember that volume of coins i very very important!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2016, 02:27:51 PM
trading altcoins such as gambling for me because if you were lucky found the exact particular altcoins you could earn more profit because sometimes altcoins prices could increase more than 50% only in a few hours but if you're incorrectly predicted which altcoins have you select just prepare to get huge losses
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 05, 2016, 05:55:38 AM
For me don't take them seriously like treating them like a bitcoin that you will buy and you will keep it for a long time because if you did that you can't make good profits IMO. If you ask me it would be better if you don't do long trade because IMO short trading is a lot way profitable than long trade because in short trade you could easily earn up to 130% in just a day of doing short trade because you are allow to buy and sell again and again. But don't forget that just do short trade on coins that are in the trend Wink.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
July 05, 2016, 04:19:47 AM
Recently there are a lot of new alt coin and most of them are scams, but there are also some profitable coin on the market,how you find if the coin is worth to invest or not?
Pages:
Jump to: