Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a sig campaign? - page 2. (Read 2055 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 08:15:13 AM
I was wondering the same. You will need to be at least junior member to be able to join a signature campaign. Anyway, there are lots of good signature campaigns atm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Activity: 47
July 23, 2017, 06:57:56 AM
as a newbie like you its better to read more about threads on this forum there is a lot of signature campaign stated on the services of this forum that you can join, i advice that you need to rank up and construct sentences well, like what i do i read a lot and i didnt rush anything to join on any campaign, i'm just focus on my account on how to rank it and then i will join into campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 23, 2017, 02:00:05 AM
Is not it unpleasant when you see the Sig campaign is a fraud. Then change your sig or wait for the payout.
Then you also help the fraudsters earn money
Activity: 466
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
July 21, 2017, 11:08:29 AM
signature campaign are great way to earn more tokens .  You ll find then in the altcoin section from there go to market place then there will be a lot of campaign read every campaign and take information how much they ll pay then you can decide which campaign to to and which not to do . an d for yopu kind information any campaign doesnt accept newbie rank .so you need to upgrade your rank first then you can join any signature if they accept jr member . thank hope you have know what you needed to know
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 21, 2017, 10:06:35 AM
You need to be at least in "junior member" rank to be able to join in a signature campaign.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
July 20, 2017, 11:26:00 AM
Am I right? That you need to find a sig campaign to earn? If so, how?

And how would you find that pays good enough?

There is a list of availabke campaign stated below. There are also application that will update you if there is a new campaign or an old campaign reopening. Bitcoincampbot has a really good service that sends you message via telegram about the latest update in the marketplace. Try it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
July 20, 2017, 09:35:29 AM

Know first your qualifications so you can find signature campaign that fits for you, you can already see how much will it be per post depend on a signature campaign and also you need to post first some of the topics because they will review first your post counts if you are qualified to their signature campaign.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 19, 2017, 04:52:05 PM
You need to rank up first, boost your inner self to your account and have patience darling. Just like me, I haven't paid out here. Relax and be part of the glorious forums out here. You'll be confuse at first. Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
July 19, 2017, 10:22:45 AM
First your forum account should have atleast jr. Member and in order to rank up your account you need to post on threads, make topics etc. to gain activity points. And when you've reach jr. Member you can now go to services to find signature campaign you need to have patience and wait id you're are accepted to the campaignz if there are open slots take the oppurtunit. And  1 more tip for you to get accepted easily you should have post in different places here in forum, and your post should be constructive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
July 18, 2017, 05:27:34 AM
You need at least to be Jr.Member , and after you gained Jr member rank go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0
You can take a look about sig campaigns , just try to enter in a campaign who give to participants more than 25% of the tokens for sig campaign

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 18, 2017, 04:29:59 AM

Most of campaign don't allow newbie rank level to take part in and stake of rewards to paid to members who joined campaign that based on their level rank . So first off you need to active action for raising your rank.
You can find signature campaign at : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 18, 2017, 02:27:44 AM
My advice would be to wait at least till you are promoted to the rank of a full member. As I can see, you are still some 3 months away from becoming a full member. Also, improve the quality of your posts, else even if you land a spot in any of the sig campaigns, they will quickly ban you.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 17, 2017, 10:43:30 PM

Yes you're right. There are many sig campaign found here in this forum then there is corresponding payment for every rank in every campaign.
Activity: 308
July 17, 2017, 09:38:26 PM
you can find altcoins sign campaign in marketplace(altcoins).
for btc you can go marketplace-services. but maximum sign campaign not accep newbie
in active sig campaign only WhyFuture.com accepts newbie
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
July 17, 2017, 08:54:47 PM
you can find altcoins sign campaign in marketplace(altcoins).
for btc you can go marketplace-services. but maximum sign campaign not accep newbie
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
July 17, 2017, 09:57:32 AM

first consider increase your rank most signature campaign did not accept new members account to participate as bounty hunter.first make some post read some interested news about crypt o currency and reply to some threads.when your member rank increase to at least jr member search on > Alternate cryptocurrencies > marketing > services there are enough signature campaign to earn some free coins.
best luck
indika
Activity: 98
July 16, 2017, 04:02:45 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
July 15, 2017, 10:55:07 PM
By the way, goin through it, why not bother to hire ethusiastic young newbie hotblood that could grow along the way as they rank up.

Because lower ranks restrict how verbose, colorful, and well formatted the actual signature advertisement can be.

A Sr. Member can have a very creative and flashy signature, a Newbie or Member cannot even have a color beyond the default.
Activity: 18
July 15, 2017, 10:08:13 PM
Most of the reply gives me an idea about the campaign and seems to me ranking itself is a better solution.
By the way, goin through it, why not bother to hire ethusiastic young newbie hotblood that could grow along the way as they rank up.
Activity: 6
July 15, 2017, 08:03:48 PM
Bagaimana cara mendapatkan bounty compaig?
Pages:
Jump to: