Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find about upcoming coins? - page 2. (Read 429 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 11:37:19 AM
Watch Coinmarketcap, read Cointelegraph, stay tuned to ICORating and ICOBench, check selected offers on Tokenator, read Bitcointalk - these actions can be helpful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
December 18, 2017, 11:26:34 AM
Hi,

Basically coins that are already in development, not necessarily ICOs. Would it be too late to wait for them to be listed on popular exchanges like Bittrex?

I just want to have a single source just like coinmarketcal where can I read about upcoming coins so I can read about the concept behind them, etc. So I can decide if they could get big and/or with some discussions, etc.

Otherwise when people mention a coin, it's always already way too big. Not too late but not as early as one could get 100x return vs 10x for one year for example.

Thanks in advance.
Hello!
There is an analog of your source https://coindar.org.
In general, the latest news comes from twitter exchanges and coins.
Many topics are created in this forum, but among them you can also find topics on new coins.
If you are interested in learning about the forthcoming ICO, there are many services for drawing up ICO ratings. Many bloggers make reviews on the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 10:56:03 AM
Check websites like coinschedule, or review sites like icorating.com and icotoinvest.com.
Check also forums and telegram groups for more information.
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 10:13:22 AM
Hi,

Basically coins that are already in development, not necessarily ICOs. Would it be too late to wait for them to be listed on popular exchanges like Bittrex?

I just want to have a single source just like coinmarketcal where can I read about upcoming coins so I can read about the concept behind them, etc. So I can decide if they could get big and/or with some discussions, etc.

Otherwise when people mention a coin, it's always already way too big. Not too late but not as early as one could get 100x return vs 10x for one year for example.

Thanks in advance.

There is no one single place you can go to find out this info, but this forum is definitely a great start..
Look in the Altcoin section for ANN threads of new projects as they will generally appear here before anywhere else.

Additionally:

You should also check out ICOalert.com or get the app on your phone.

Check out the 'NEW' section of CoinMarketCap

Do a skim through ICOrating.com

Follow the Twitter feeds of all the popular exchanges for announcements

Staying on top of all this info is definitely a big job and one I spend many hours each week doing..
There is no easy way, it takes lots and lots of homework..  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 09:30:05 AM
Finding upcoming coins i check it on their website coinmarket and joining on their telegram get an update through email.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 08:57:07 AM
Join Telegram groups, most upcoming ICOs start to share their projects talking to people through Telegram
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
December 18, 2017, 08:41:03 AM
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
You can seaching all info about new coin in this forum! This is a big forumm for any dev want to more people know about it! Great support and huge real member!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
December 18, 2017, 08:37:01 AM
Best thing to do is to read this forum extensively and follow news about crypto so that you maybe become updated about what is coming.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 08:35:53 AM
funny question  Grin, we are here in the right forum, just check here every day https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
there is always new born coin or token every day.
Activity: 228
December 18, 2017, 08:31:59 AM
It is a many source to find a upcoming coins . If you search mobile apps and you can get a some feature that is show upcoming ICO and you can easily found which coin is upcoming . It is a one of best source to found upcoming coins. Hope you can understand and just check out so you can must found your better solution here.
Activity: 113
December 18, 2017, 06:50:33 AM
Twitter, Facebook, bitcointalk are the three most important ways, of course, you can also refer to slack or telegram to some of the group's opinion, but in the end you have to have your own opinion.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 18, 2017, 06:41:45 AM
Many ways possible for that.  You can look at Rating pages, Review pages. Websites like coinschedule will tell you about upcoming ICOs or successful projects. Altcoins are shown in coinmarketcap, there are so many.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
December 18, 2017, 04:13:30 AM
There is many information about coin will be rising, maybe you can googling or find Instagram about bitcoin.
spend more time to researching online about upcoming coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
December 18, 2017, 04:06:31 AM
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

you can go to the announcement thread of altcoin on this forum. or just check some ICO rating website like token market or something like that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 04:00:43 AM
check this one https://www.icoalert.com/ hope it will be useful for you
Activity: 112
December 18, 2017, 03:48:52 AM
I usually check coinschedule for new ICOs, but checking out Exchanges and the different coins there you could find new coins too.
Activity: 14
December 18, 2017, 03:29:41 AM
Take look on www.coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
December 18, 2017, 03:28:08 AM
There are a lot of coins that are on the exchanges that still ahve the potential for 10-100x. even on Bittrex you have them. They are the ones with lwoer volume and small marketcaps. But there is a reason for why those coins haven't taken off:
- Either the technology isn't that great and it doesn't have the real life adoption that it needs
- The coin is still unknown or the technology potential unclear

It is the second typ of coin you want to find. The only way to do that is to do your research on the coins you find interesting to by yourself determine if the coin has potential and possible adoption before everyone else.

Even smaller coins normally isn't on Bittrex but can be found on EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Binance etc... Since not as much trading is going on at these exchanges there are many coins that haven't yet taken off on them

Another way is to be here at BitCoinTalk and read ANN threads on ALT Coins Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
December 18, 2017, 03:26:31 AM
I usually visit the tab Alcoin>marketplace> there a lot of new coin here and which has the most rely, I join the bounty and earn =))
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 03:25:49 AM
That does not bring you something, upcoming icos are listed on related websites and you can look at etherscan maybe
Pages:
Jump to: