Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find good altcoins that might x10-x100 returns in short-term? - page 3. (Read 3296 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Check coinmarketcap, pick one choice in coins that are in between top 400- 600, and then pray.  Roll Eyes

Or buy a lottery ticket.

There is NO QUICK EASY WAY to find a good alcoin. You must reasearch, read the announcement, and MAYBE, sometime, something you think it could be a good new idea may emerge. Just don't miss it.

Of course, luck is a important factor as always.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
x10-x100 in short term? wont happen.

I bought some in the past days, put it inside Trezor.

It is locked on my safe now and I will not open it until next year.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I think it's impossible to get this amount of return in short-term and without any risk.
Of course sometimes we see some coins rise even 1000% in a day. Those are coins with low marketcap that can be pumped easily by some peoples and investing in them is very risky.  If you want 10x-100x return in short-term just forget such trustable coins such as ETH, LTC, DASH, ETC, WAVES, etc.
Activity: 52
Merit: 100
That time is over, now it's time for the market to rest again. Maybe next year it the bulls will come back and will give you easy 10x returns. But for now, look for a stable currency.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
How to find good altcoins that might x10-x100 returns after some weeks/months or short-term? I think investments in Btc, Eth should be for long-term, not for short-term. Thank you very much.
Pages:
Jump to: