Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find reliable and legit bounty Project - page 4. (Read 801 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 102
I always have one method of evaluation-this is my personal analysis of the project. I have never really trusted such rating sites, because no one can be insured from a fraudulent project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Choose companies that are legally registered. Check it out on the government website.

Now it is very difficult to choose a project that can make a profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Depending on ICO rating sites is like allowing a blind man to lead you, definitely you're going to ditch into pitch, what I'm trying to say is that most of the ICO rating websites are probably paid for what they do and they might not put professionalism first in their review... Best thing is do deep research and concise analysis before promoting any ICO that's the only way you can find reliable bounty that will reward your hard work
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
ICO rating sites can't be trusted.
You have to make your opinion by yourself.
Read the wp, check the team, the activity on social networks, the BM...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
well. i am trying to find the ones that has good potential but not known. because popular bounty campaigns have so many participants. so shares are very low. you should find surprise ones.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Out of 50 projects which haven't distributed tokens yet to complete their ICOs or did not achieved their softcap and failed or some of the project may have been turned out to be scam. If you want to find best projects than do little research don't blindly trust any of the bounty ranking websites as they  take listing charges. You can find most reliable projects on ICOdrop or it also depends on the bounty managers which have good track records such as g0blin, amazix, wapinter, Lauda, yahoo. Also you can look on fundraising platform projects too such as leekICO, tokenomy, Lbank, Liquid, from there too you can get hints about project which are launching bounty campaign.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In my opinion, I find a reliable and legit project are by checking their team member, website, ranking, white paper, and other sources. Choose a good campaign manager also. In participating a project I gained from my previous manager since I know it is legit to handle a good project and no got to be scammed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ICO Drops is the best place to start in my opinion. They do a good job screening scams and they have a link on bottom of the page to projects with bounties. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
I am also looking for the best solution of this problem, the difficulty that occurs in the project is how they are to enter the exchange, I keep looking at this forum
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Yeah choose a good/trusted bounty manager and then dyor dyor dyor. No way around it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
I think now there is hard to knowing is bounty legit or not but as far as i know i always choose bounty with have trusted bounty manager, their team is real or fake, their project like read white paper , is their social media active and have many follower, or maybe we can join bounty when they are reach soft cap and maybe if their signature campaign have many member with high rank joined. But there still not enough i think you should do your research
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I think the last thing to do is to pay attention to the rating of the project, because it makes no sense to look at them. And if you want to invest. Better wait and see how the project team works and their fees and then make a decision.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
Alternative cryptocurrency is facing huge decline from April. There are at least 50 tokens (that I know) are not listed on any exchange from past one year or not distributed from bounty owners. Interesting fact is that all of these bounties have good/best ranking on bounty ranking websites. Do you have or identified any new method to evaluate a bounty project ??

I am not sure how you guys are trusting those ranking websites because they all are managed one and may not give the ratings upto the mark. Note that most of the ICO's/bounties will list their tokens according to the roadmap only if they are worth something or legit one. If you are seeing that some bounties are shifting their dates continuously for their listing then there two possibilities that can happen : 1) Either they are having genuine problems with the product launch and/or 2) They are fake. So if it is 2nd one then just leave it and if it is 1st one then you can continue waiting for it to get listed.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Alternative cryptocurrency is facing huge decline from April. There are at least 50 tokens (that I know) are not listed on any exchange from past one year or not distributed from bounty owners. Interesting fact is that all of these bounties have good/best ranking on bounty ranking websites. Do you have or identified any new method to evaluate a bounty project ??
This is a simple question to answer, it doesn't matter when a project get listed on exchange provided the developers are still developing the platform, what do count is can you invest into this project, if your answer is NO, so there is no need to carry the bounty in the first place because you are just promoting what you can't invest into yourself. People need to try as much as possible stop promoting all this good for nothing projects
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Pages:
Jump to: