Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find the right coins to buy - page 6. (Read 3641 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
I don't think signals message get-together will help. I also used wire hail total beforehand anyway I lost all my advanced cash by following the signs Smiley). To know which one is incredible coin to get you need to use your understanding and trading learning, it is troublesome if you can't separate the esteem diagram. However, don't pressure cause you also can find extraordinary cash to buy by social affair news about cryptographic cash.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 10, 2018, 10:36:32 AM
Try to read some articles and news decide if they have a good future,
For me it is about their plan their road map look if they could keep up with it and know what are their plan for their token or coin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
the way is you have to ask many of your trusted friends who really know this bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 10:30:53 AM
 Select the top ten coins among that choose which couns have growth...If all is okay with that buy it and see how value of your portfolio grows It depends upon the person, because we cannot suggest the coins...
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 08:10:55 AM
The moat valuable and profitable cryptocurrency investment you can make intelligently is bitcoin.  Bitcoin has been consistent in it's services and utilities.  Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency though sometimes,  it could dip in price but It will usually bounce back and surpass previous ATH.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
In order to determine in which coins to invest.  you need to do an analysis in advance!
Activity: 31
September 10, 2018, 07:28:43 AM
Research the coins very sharply and try to understand their nature carefully.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:27:59 AM
First check any of the coin rating sites for the available coin and after this, take your time to do a very good research of the projects one after the other especially the one you have interest in and be sure it is a potential one before you invest it it. Check the whitepaper, the technology it will use, the dev and management team, the community and also the roadmap
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 07:27:36 AM
Spend more time in gathering knowledge about coins and analyze properly the market.
Activity: 556
September 10, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
Take a look on the program and what is the coin all about and what for, And for me one of the big factors to look for is who is the developer of the project and take a look for the previous project of this.
Activity: 29
September 10, 2018, 07:26:24 AM
Select coins from coin market cap and make a list of good coins. Then pick one.
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 07:25:08 AM
Research the coins very carefully. Try to understand their movements.
Activity: 26
September 10, 2018, 07:23:01 AM
Try to gather knowledge about crypto and its coins. Then you will find your desired coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
To find the right coins to buy in cryptocurrency,  you need to pay much attention to the market and get more knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 10, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
Okay, I'm tried to understand your current condition. I will tell you that do not easily believe on signals telegram groups because there's many factor that affects it. My advise is you must try to learn analyze charts, and then don't forget to analyze fundamental too. It's important to get the latest good or bad news. So, from there you must analyze it first by yourself. If you are not sure about your analysis, then you can match it with the signals in the telegram group. I think there's a VIP member who paid them for their signals, maybe that's a good choice to start your journey, you can learn from there.
Activity: 45
September 10, 2018, 06:37:54 AM
To find the right coin to invest, at first try to spend more and more time in market for gathering knowledge of crypto and its coin. When you will understand properly in which coin you need to put money.
Activity: 382
September 10, 2018, 06:20:14 AM
I always recommend newcomers to receive training on crypto currency in order to make their own decisions. The fact is that experienced and good traders who can give a good advice do not give such advice for free.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
It is necessary to study in detail the technology of the coin and look at the road map. I would advise you to buy coins from the top ten because there each of them has very good technology
Activity: 56
September 10, 2018, 06:12:04 AM
The first step is to figure out which initial coin offerings are coming up. With sites like ICOalert, developers have a place to list their upcoming pre-sale and public sale. They can also list other information like the soft cap, buy-in price and team profile. Savvy investors can use sites like these to plan their entry, do research, and have their money ready to invest in the best events.
The popularity of ICOs is shooting through the roof with data supporting the hype.
Activity: 166
September 10, 2018, 06:03:19 AM
You will find good and potential altcoins to buy simply by carrying out thorough and deligent research on the interesting projects you come across. When the results of your research are positive, then you proceed to invest, else you decline from buying. It is that simple.
Pages:
Jump to: