Pages:
Author

Topic: How to gain income from crypto 1k$/month - page 16. (Read 3483 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
It depends on what aspect of crypto you're in, trading, airdrop or bounties, for you to achieve your goal I think you should participate in bounty campaigns, as in a lot of bounty campaign which will take a lot of your time, as for me, for you to meet your goal i think your time is needed.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
I think masternodes and pos coins easily can give you 1k$ per month, you need just to setup masternode of not super shit coin and then wait some % thats all.
Activity: 84
It depends on your target, how much you invested and your level of commitment on bounties you can achieve your goals with cease.
Activity: 66
there are many ways to earn $ 1000 / month, one of the fastest is trading and this of course you have to have a lot of money. and you can buy lots of altcoin to invest and see the growth of prices within a month, if it has gone up to 10-20% of course you are already enjoying the benefits
Activity: 168
I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?
Invest in ICOs, like an ICO that ends and gets listed on the exchanges on every 1st of the month. Maybe possible, ICOs develop a good hype around them and when they get listed they tend to make a good jump on value and that’s when you can sell for high. You just made yourself some dollar but need invest in right place at right time, look for ICOs that are coming like LIVEN is a good example, then we have Ubex and Qurrex.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?

Big income can be succeeded through making major investments. It is not so easy to decide where to put your some dozens thousands of dollars. Risks are high. So you should be smart and possess some kind of intuition.
Activity: 98
I think that you want to achieve this goal can only be achieved by buying and selling cryptocurrencies. If it is to perform bounty tasks, it is difficult to ensure stable returns!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think is actually good to aim high , am just really wondering how someone can make that much from crypto especially newbie like me
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
the only way we can gain income from crypto in more than $1k/month is we need to have a big budget to start so we can doing many ways such as doing trading by buying and selling many coins so we can make a big profit. but this is not guaranteed to make a big profit because if the market is not predicted and still volatile like now
The bigger the investment, the greater the risk. Of course, the proceeds will increase exponentially. In my opinion, it can not be chosen through blind investment coins.
Activity: 378
the only way we can gain income from crypto in more than $1k/month is we need to have a big budget to start so we can doing many ways such as doing trading by buying and selling many coins so we can make a big profit. but this is not guaranteed to make a big profit because if the market is not predicted and still volatile like now
Activity: 1
I think that you want to achieve this goal can only be achieved by buying and selling cryptocurrencies. If it is to perform bounty tasks, it is difficult to ensure stable returns!
Activity: 70
There are many kinds of work to gain an income of 1k$/month. You should try to invest an altcoins or try to become a Bounty Manager or else you should join a bounty campaign. You must do a hard work if you want to earn that kind of income every month.
Activity: 56
An Ambrosus (AMB) master node is exactly what you want. There's multiple tiers of nodes and the lowest one is currently around $3k usd which is insanely cheap for the expected return on investment you'll get from it. Check out this community member made calculator for a rough idea on the expected payouts:

http://ambrosus.yannlevy.eu/
Activity: 111
On bounty campaigns, of course not earn 1K $ per month. The only option is to invest in ICO projects. Successfully conducted 2-3 projects per month will bring you the desired result.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
It is not an easy mission to gain 1000$ monthly from working with cryptocurrencies. The market is unstable and the prices are very volatile. Even if you invest a big amount in trading you can't guarantee such stable income monthly from crypto.
It is better to get a stable job, and treat your crypto work as an additional source of income.
Activity: 98
Without an initial capital invested in crypto and doubling it using day trading, I doubt it is next to impossible to earn over 1k$ in a month. If you are an experienced bounty manager here then it is easy to make that out.
Activity: 34
You have to do bounty campaign and day trading  to reach  that,  but offcource these will not guarantee to earn $1000 every month, can be you will more than that when bullish market and also less than that when bearish market. But combination of bounty and trading is good job that promising good income if you diligent and patient.
Activity: 406

In my opinion, to gain profit, you must provide capital. Marketing does help, but not all goes according to what we expect. 1k is not a small amount, but it's realistic if you have at least 10k as capital.

The choice of the cryptocurrency is also a very important moment. You can pick several good altcoins - this will be the proof that you will get the profits and do not lose a lot. 1 thousand a month is a reality.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
You have to do bounty campaign, Specially translation campaign and day trading  to reach  that,  but offcource these will not guarantee to earn $1000 every month, can be you will more than that when bullish market and also less than that when bearish market. But combination of bounty and trading is good job that promising good income if you diligent and patient. So its depend on the project you choose and overall market sentimental
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
How are you going to track your progress? When I entered the crypt, the first money I could get only after 2 - 3 months.
Pages:
Jump to: