Pages:
Author

Topic: How to gain income from crypto 1k$/month - page 7. (Read 3483 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 05:22:46 AM
If you really want to gain that much, you have to be very flexible and a lot of time to do all the tasks that you can join with here in crypto currency world. There's airdrops that can earn not that much, there's also signature campaign which you can earn a lot just by doing/posting about their projects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:09:38 AM
Crypto currency market includes huge volatility. Here there is no permanence, there are no rates on deposits. Here only there is a risk that you take on yourself. Therefore, it is extremely difficult to obtain a fixed income here.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
August 01, 2018, 05:04:55 AM
Damn, I thought this was going to be a 'how to' post  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 04:52:35 AM
To begin with it is necessary to determine what way to earn this money, for example to participate in bounty, to trade, to invest. All methods are good, but some of them require great knowledge.
Activity: 293
August 01, 2018, 04:48:34 AM
I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?
Well for that you need to work harder if you want to reach that specific goal. You can try joining and participating in different bounty campaigns which will definitely gives you a very good and passive income and profit.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
August 01, 2018, 04:42:04 AM
Buy coins that pay dividends like sharpe or taas. If you accumulate good amount then you can easily earn that much money every month through dividends.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 04:19:52 AM
I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?

In addition to my experience I can say that people who have been working in the cryptocurrency industry earn good money. However their earnings are quite different. So in some extent you should be just lucky to become a millionaire.
Activity: 504

Pick the right bounty campaign but always be picky with the campaign managers too. Not all successful bounty campaigns have really good bounty campaign managers and without them running and organizing the works and rewards of the bounty hunters, the campaign wouldn't be successful.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
It will take a lot of time from your life and I recommend to you to think about it for few times. And if you are ready, you can participate in trading, investing and holding.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
It relies upon what you choose to do, or the part of digital currency you need to wander into. There are such a large number of regions of crypto that can bring ypu such measure of cash. You simply should be tenacious in whatever territory you are keen on. Exchanging can win you more than that. A similar thing is relevant to abundance. You should buckle down, to gain generous measure of cash that you want.

Activity: 126
It relies upon what you choose to do, or the part of digital currency you need to wander into. There are such a large number of regions of crypto that can bring ypu such measure of cash. You simply should be tenacious in whatever territory you are keen on. Exchanging can win you more than that. A similar thing is relevant to abundance. You should buckle down, to gain generous measure of cash that you want.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
By participating in bounty, airdrop in this forum you will get the money that you want. if you have a lot of time you can try to trade daily.
Activity: 84
You can start with bounty campaigns, I think they offer great rewards for the amount of work you have to complete, they are easy and if you want to can participate on as much as you want.
Activity: 17
I would agree with some of the other comments here suggesting ICO's or undervalued crypto's (typically cryptos in their early days) but with a huge amount of potential. Check their roadmap, or follow telegram group and see if they have any big announcements coming up or release of new versions, etc., this is when there is likely an increase in the community interest and you can profit while others jump in a little late.  There are definitely some good ones out there now too. Personally I feel these options offer some of the biggest opportunity for significant returns, but also take a lot of research. Always a risk though, of course.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Everyone dreams of a constant income from the crypto currency, only you need to understand that the market does not owe you anything.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
To provide such a passive income, you have to buy about 10 video cards and make a mining farm of them.
Activity: 448
1k usd / month is a lot in my country, that's like 5x the minimum salary here so it's going to be very hard to get. First you have to know how you will get it, from trading or passive income like dividen based coin or staking, if you want it from trading then you should be good at it because the risk involved is very high. If you want to get it from passive income like staking and dividen then you need a large amount of capital to buy the coin to get that kind of return monthly.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as the use on customs with decision to enter with details on presettled initials on preparing attains with the table of exchange, as attains with chance on expending use of resource on possession to defines with one to goes on extending challenge as competing extent as measuring terms to finish as gathering numbers of returns on authorization.
Activity: 504
In order to achieve what you are talking about, you do not just have to sit and take part in bounty projects, I think that you need to start working with the crypto exchange, once you begin you will understand that here you can earn money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
This is a very dangerous path to go on. Currently, cryptos are a speculative investment. The only way to earn income is to get something like a Dash masternode, but they are very expensive. Or calculate the amount of NEO you would need to earn $1000 per month in GAS. It's a very high amount. You're looking at an initial investment of around $100k to even hope for that income. You can do bounty campaigns but it's hard to find good ones for good projects
It's difficult to earned good profits for that amount in within month because the market is the one who can decide when it has a good fluctuations and this technology is not stable but I believe through hodling it in couple of months or years there's a chances to earned much profit as we expected.
Pages:
Jump to: