Pages:
Author

Topic: How to generate a Bitcoin Statement of Transaction - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 556
I did try to use this feature just to fill my curiosity, this tool could be useful for government to tax someone if they know the person who associated with the address. Although you can be taxed directly by the centralized exchange, but you might not show all of your coins.

I agree with ranochigo that I don't need this feature too.
When he did replying on this thread? Tongue
Activity: 882
Merit: 290
If you use it, use Blockchair explorer with Tor when you check your transaction history and get your Bitcoin statement of transaction.

I agree with mocacinno that I don't need this feature too. Because with a non custodial wallet like Electrum wallet, I can export my transaction history to CSV file with similar details like the statement on blockchair.com explorer.

In your Electrum wallet, History tab, Click the icon on the right, Export and choose the file format like CSV or JSON.

When he did replying on this thread? Tongue
mocacinno
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
Eventough i wouldn't need such a function, so it doesn't really matter to me, it looks like it's on a per-address basis?
I have >10 wallets, some of them have hundreds of addresses... I guess the solution might not be all that elegant if applied to such a situation? Maybe a solution based on an xpub instead of an address might be more suitable (at least, if you don't mind giving up your privacy to the company providing those statements)?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
There are other services that offer Bitcoin Statement of Transaction, but blockchair is the best, although I think that those who need such a statement are few, since most of those who need it are either store or website owners, and here they will use payment gateways or for tax purposes, and there are programs for calculating tax services. In general, thanks for the explanation. It is good, but the pictures need to be improved.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
I'm hereby convince that as lovers and people who uses Bitcoin for day to day transaction, this is one feature that it's a must we all need to know about it and how to use it in times of need, because though this year is making it my 4th year of affective using Bitcoin for transaction, I must confess I never knew about this feature, not until last month (I.e December 2023), and as such I thought It will be wise if I share it among others who may not know that such feature like this exists.

I would say the reason why something like this isn’t popular among bitcoin users is because many people do not have need for it. You see the reason why when we use bank accounts the others request for our bank statements is simply because they can’t access it since it is conceal to only you but bitcoin transactions are stored on public blockchain where everyone can see it as such if i need to see the transaction history of your address I will just request for it and check every transactions that had happened there. No need to print a statement and even if I need the statement too I will just do it myself. This is why it is not popular and the reason why you don’t know of it this years
Activity: 896
Merit: 653
Happy New Year and Welcome to 2024 guys, How are you doing? I hope you all are doing fine at your respective geographical locations. Alright. So there is this update that came into my mind recently, which I thought it will be of great value if I share it among this community of Bitcoin lovers, and that is "How to generate a Bitcoin Transaction Statement". Because, truly we all know that as Bitcoin enthusiast which we all are, this is one tool/feature/tip we all need to know about it, and how to use it, so as to enable us generate a Bitcoin transaction statement at else without stress in times of need. Hence, that brought the need why I came up with this thread, as a step-by-step guide to help whoever wishes to know how to generate a Bitcoin statement of account, showing all inflow and outflow of funds, same way it's been done with in our traditional banking system as a legal entity which could be used in the court of law if in case you happened to be mistakenly accused and been asked to provide a proof of your source of income, then it could be generated as a proof to show how you genuinely earn the money through your participation on our forum weekly signature campaign payment, or elsewhere. Because though in this part of the world where I come from, it's sad that people have this ideology that if a person is seen to be living a good financially free life and yet not have a physical job, that he/she is either into internet fraud (i.e Yahoo boy), of which most cases when investigated always end as false, as we have got digital skill whereby someone could be making huge money weekly while still at the comfort of his home e.g bitcointalk, digital marketing, affiliate marketing, e.t.c. Hence, that gave me the reason to teach those who may never have known that it's possible to generate a Bitcoin statement of account on this thread now, as a legal paper for you to present if in case need for it arises someday in the court of law. Thanks.

So Who Need A Bitcoin Statement of Account?

A Bitcoin statement of account is a legal paper showing all inflow and outflow of funds that may have transacted through a given wallet address on a Bitcoin Blockchain, hence, in as much as you have ever made a transaction using Bitcoin or intend make a transaction in the future, then this topic is important to you.

Why is Bitcoin Transaction statement Important?

The Bitcoin transaction statement important simply because it is a legal piece of paper generated from the Bitcoin blockchain showing all inflow and outflow of funds.

How to generate a Bitcoin Transaction Statement?

So here are a step-by-step guide to help you generate a Bitcoin transaction statement.

1. Firstly, you have to visit the site "blockchair.com", and then copy the Bitcoin wallet address which you intend to generate a Statement of account and paste it inside the box below, and click the arrow mark next to it

2. After that, you will be taken to the next page below, where you will be shown the Balanc, total amount of BTC received and total spent. Then what you will need to do is click on the "Wallet statement" as shown below.

3. After that, you will be taken to the next as shown below, whereby you will be required to select the reporting format of the statement as "PDF" while you select the period & timeframe of which you will like to generate your address statement from.

4. Then lastly, you will be asked to fill Captcha as shown below, to enable it generate a downloaded PDF copy of your statement.

5. Finally, after the download of your Bitcoin statement has finish, this is how it will look, of which you will be required to view it only with a pdf mobile app reader, as will be shown below.

EXAMPLE OF BITCOIN TRANSACTION STATEMENT

CONCLUSION

So in conclusion, I'm hereby convince that as lovers and people who uses Bitcoin for day to day transaction, this is one feature that it's a must we all need to know about it and how to use it in times of need, because though this year is making it my 4th year of effectively using Bitcoin for transaction, I must confess I never knew about this feature, not until last month (I.e December 2023), and as such I thought It will be wise if I share it among others who may not know that such feature like this exists.
Pages:
Jump to: