Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get 60 satoshi - page 4. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 04, 2016, 12:27:42 PM
I would say go to faucetbox as post before me and in a couple hours you will very easy have enough.

what kinda wallet are you using that makes you pay bitcoin with withdraw another coin.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
March 04, 2016, 12:21:48 PM
Hello everyone.

I recently bought some MaidSafeCoins and I have a little problem. I stored them in my wallet but I didn't realize that to withdrawal them I need to pay a fee, and the fee must be paid in Bitcoin. I don't have any Bitcoin so I can't withdraw my coins  Cry  . The fee is only 70 satoshi so I have been looking for a faucet or somewhere like that to get them for free, but everywhere I look they have a minimum withdrawal amount, so I can't just withdraw the 70 satoshi. So, the question is, do you have any ideas to obtain those satoshi? Any webpages?

Thank you very much!
70 satoshi is such a small amount you can just request any one here to send 70 satoshi to you and thank them you go to faucetbox there are hundreds of faucets just lower the payout threshold and work it for 2 hours you can have up to hundreds of satoshis for just working 3 to 4 hours
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
March 04, 2016, 09:59:40 AM
Hello everyone.

I recently bought some MaidSafeCoins and I have a little problem. I stored them in my wallet but I didn't realize that to withdrawal them I need to pay a fee, and the fee must be paid in Bitcoin. I don't have any Bitcoin so I can't withdraw my coins  Cry  . The fee is only 70 satoshi so I have been looking for a faucet or somewhere like that to get them for free, but everywhere I look they have a minimum withdrawal amount, so I can't just withdraw the 70 satoshi. So, the question is, do you have any ideas to obtain those satoshi? Any webpages?

Thank you very much!
Pages:
Jump to: