Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get 99% win chance on gambling at freebitco.in - page 3. (Read 2832 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I will give you a tip  always gamble on these days,, wed,friday and saturday.

Does your luck come on those days? Always? This is the first time I see someone suggest to gamble on such particular days. Logically it wont affect anything, luck may come anytime and has no schedules.

OP : actually what do you want to share? Video is not found, did you delete it?

even if the video could be found and loaded it really doesn't matter we are talking about a dice game and there is no way you can have a 99% win chance in it and also when it comes to freebitco.in everything you know about dice gets harder beause they have a massive house edge of 5% last time i checked so the chances of winning are that much less than any other gambling site.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Actually it seems he have deleted but i was able to watch it before when he have just created this thread. There was nothing interesting in video, at last there was link to download spreadsheet he was talking about but i highly doubt that link lead to spreadsheet file/it may content malwares to target your bitcoin wallet or web wallets.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I will give you a tip  always gamble on these days,, wed,friday and saturday.

Does your luck come on those days? Always? This is the first time I see someone suggest to gamble on such particular days. Logically it wont affect anything, luck may come anytime and has no schedules.

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
I made a spreadsheet and a video explaining it. I lost some btc but whatever, the goal is to explain how to use the table. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KZINLu7VII&t=10s
The rate of winning in a gambling site is only 20% . But with the help of extra luck in the gambling it makes your  winning rate to go 50/50.  I will give you a tip  always gamble on these days,, wed,friday and saturday.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
I made a spreadsheet and a video explaining it. I lost some btc but whatever, the goal is to explain how to use the table. Enjoy!
I'm not enjoying because i can't see anything about  your youtube video.

if you create chance until 99% win
you can get profit only 1% , is very bad return, is one lost can back return your capital money is very dificult
iam setting chance win in dice maximum presentage win only 80% , never higher 80%
You got it wrong, OP was claimed he found about 99% how we will win in gambling. We already know if no one could make sure we can always win in gambling, it is pure luck. It's not about 99% chance on win in dice.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
The video was not found.

Anyway, you will surely end up busting your bankroll there specially because there is 5% house edge while most dice sites have 1% and lower
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
if you create chance until 99% win
you can get profit only 1% , is very bad return, is one lost can back return your capital money is very dificult
iam setting chance win in dice maximum presentage win only 80% , never higher 80%
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Firstly you can't repeat the same result in dice game particularly because of probability. Each time results will change even for the same setting.

Your youtube account is closed so no one can watch the video anymore.

If 99% can win from your method, then you wouldn't have shared that method to public.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: