Pages:
Author

Topic: how to get bitcoin again if it's gone and it's gone because of scammers - page 2. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
how to get bitcoin again if it's gone and it's gone because of scammers
I used to invest in sites I know I can earn too much
but I do not know most of those scammers,
I earn here without very little money

just let it go and learn your lesson from that mistake, now that you already realized that most of the investments or schemes we usually see on the internet are scam you already know as well which site that should be avoided . you can not get your money or bitcoin back once it was already taken away by scammers so better for you to make a new start and work to earn bitcoin .
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Sorry mate but you cannot get back what you send to those scammers. I am assuming you invest in an HYIP site since you said you can earn too much and I did invest to them too before and I did feel what you feel now. I've been scammed and I am never investing to something like that again. Just learn trading because once you become profitable from it, you will earn more than joining in an HYIP site. You have to learn the fact that if something is too good to be true then it is probably a scam so stay away from those sites.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
it was like you bought a doll in the supermarket,
you thought it was a real girl but when you bring it back to your home you reliazed it was not.
and can you refund it back ?
no,it will not work that way.
so you should let it go and start a new,learn a lesson from it and be smart in the next move
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Friend, bitcoin transactions are non reversible and I am sure that if you are dealing with scammers, they wont send you back the money. When investing in a site or any scheme, just check whether they are offering hugh profits. If they are offering hugh profits, then you should understand its a scam to attract people.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
Bitcoin is none reversable not the same as paypal payment that you can reverse the payment. .
If you sent your bitcoin already there is no way to reverse them. .
This is what happening to me i was scam before and i am also asking how to reverse my transaction but no luck.. for now you learn and always use escrow when dealing to someone.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
We cannot get back the bitcoins once its gone from our wallet.
You can earn here by taking part in campaigns, bounites, contests and providing services like designing, graphics, editing  etc...
Activity: 434
I do not understand what you say. But I think what you want to point out is how to make money here? In the present day you will have a hard time understanding it. especially if you do not have a friend to teach you. this is just what I can say to you no matter what you do if you do not know how to read and understand that you will find it hard to earn money. You can not get out of the garbage you are in. If you always do such a thing. I'm sorry for what I said but this is the truth. You are relying on people around you especially your friends and parents to eat
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
stay away from hyips site, 99.999% scam.

Activity: 476
Merit: 255
You can not get it back. If you just put the money in there, at the same time you will lose your money. So you have to collect the money with another safe way, such as trading, starting your real job/project, or following the ICO project.
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: