Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world? - page 29. (Read 18704 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 08, 2017, 03:34:20 AM
Some people have been very lucky and have made a ton of money and are also using Youtube and other video channels to create their own kind of' I am expert join this coin type of channels' so they get in early in a coin, get all their followers to buy and they make a ton dumping on the way down. I think it's having a good strategy, knowing how to pick good coins, trading and playing the patient waiting game, that can win over and make you a ton of cash in the end. I still have to hone a lot of good strategies myself. I think we all still have  chance to be at least comfortable in a few years, if not mega rich lol.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 03:31:45 AM
Be patient in holding your coins,dont read so much FOMO or FUD so you wont get distracted everyday,Trading will give you a lot of money if you know how to trade with technical analysis.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 03:28:19 AM
The important points are to be patient, hardworking and knowledgeable. If you try to get fast rich, you might lose control and make big mistakes, it could be FAST lost.
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
December 08, 2017, 02:59:09 AM
Are there any shortcuts on becoming rich? I doubt there is. Because everything comes with sacrifice. There is no instant in this life, everything will let you to put effort. But those who won lottery is a a very very lucky but that is exception to the rule. If you want to be rich, then it is not as easy as how we think.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 08, 2017, 02:23:19 AM
if you have enough knowledge in trading platform with altcoin or bitcoin you will be able to get fast a huge profit in crytocurrency sector. trading is more profitable source if you can control and apply your skill in this platform and you get rich fast i think.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 08, 2017, 02:14:35 AM
If you want to get rich fast in the crypto world, let me give you a piece of advice.

Relying on one cryptocurrency alone doesn't make you wealthy and prosperous in the next few years. You should be open to invest in some quality ICOs or cryptocurrencies that are in the market (e.g., CoinMarketCap, Bitgup, etc.) and have a better look at their whitepaper, the roadmap and the entire concept of their projects.

Never put all your eggs in one basket.

Look at Bitcoin today. It has surged to $18k from $15k after I wake up in the morning. There's no doubt that Bitcoin's surge would continue and it cannot be stopped. It's the best for you to invest, but there's a high risk due to it's current price. There's also a chance that Bitcoin may go down very fast as well. 
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
December 08, 2017, 01:59:42 AM
As I know, trading with carefully and doing a short investment plan like join quality ICO is the fast way to get rich in crypto world. In addition, courage and high confidence are also needed.
Activity: 322
https://exip.live/
December 08, 2017, 01:49:41 AM
True words.Thank you for your valuable advices
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
December 07, 2017, 09:48:48 PM
I'm afraid to investing on ICO i'ts very difficult we do not know about the project if it scam or not. I just prefer to trade on Altcoin and Bitcoin it's safe and profitable.
As said you can trade, buy altcoins that currently have good growth in the market and hold. If you look at the data of coinmarketcap.com, many altcoins have a healthy growth in last two days. Go with some best and cheap altcoins. Buy altcoins with cheap amount and get good turnover.
I'm also afraid to invest in ICO but its ok not to invest as far as you are happy doing trading and you have a profit on it then continue what is the best thing you think that make you rich without fear.
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
December 07, 2017, 09:08:51 PM
there are many ways to get rich from earning cryptocurrencies, but the most popular ways are trading bitcoin you buy bitcoin when it price is cheap and sell when it price is high, or using your money to invest in ICO, if the ICO success and the price of the coin encrease then you will have the profit.
Activity: 112
December 07, 2017, 09:01:12 PM
My strategy for getting rich in this world of crypto is to buy a few coins in the top 10 on CMC. Then forget about it for the next 2 years.

This was how those guys who held BTC made it rich. Grin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
December 07, 2017, 06:41:02 PM
I'm afraid to investing on ICO i'ts very difficult we do not know about the project if it scam or not. I just prefer to trade on Altcoin and Bitcoin it's safe and profitable.
As said you can trade, buy altcoins that currently have good growth in the market and hold. If you look at the data of coinmarketcap.com, many altcoins have a healthy growth in last two days. Go with some best and cheap altcoins. Buy altcoins with cheap amount and get good turnover.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
December 07, 2017, 06:29:06 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
December 07, 2017, 06:21:31 PM
In fact, it is very interesting to read reviews of people on this topic, but everything is relative.
Precisely, we can say that crypto-currencies should be given time and monitor their development, and accordingly there will be profit.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 06:15:40 PM
when i see the tittle, it makes me wonder how to get rich in fast, and after see the thread, it's like advertising while warn everyone to be awared of any scam. anyway, there's no way to get rich faster, you must be in dreamday. there's alternative way to be rich faster in cryptocurrency world, that's with trading daily with capital $1 Million in a day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 06:00:03 PM
I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-start-trading-alt-coins-beginner-tips-2154746

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Get the best price and additional +50% bonus on all your LCX purchase!

To get rich in this cryptocurrency world you need to be active and at the same time wise. Because being active in here means that you are joining in the signature or bounty campaigns anything that you can have a source of income. With that you can now easily be rich because you have gaining money from trading for example and so not ever give up because you can lose money in this but have a little patience and fauth you will recover it.
Activity: 210
December 07, 2017, 05:37:50 PM
Hey! i said  right words about getting rich fast.  Falling down is much more rapid than the rising to the top. When success is exciting , sometimes it's hard to make important and necessary decisions. If you want being reach you can never relax.Work hard!

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 05:17:09 PM
Well if you want to get rich fast let say in a year or so maybe the only way to do this is to buy bitcoins now and wait for a year before you sell them again.
Do trading at the market at a regular basis to acquire profit day by day, invest in ICO`s hoping the coin will be a hit.
Investing in ICOs and getting rich requires lot of knowledge, research on the product and team else it would be a disaster and you will lose your money. Out of 100 ICOs not even 10 of them will succeed in the long term so choose ICOs carefully and don't make it as a habit investing.
100 ICOs, just 10 ICOs can give you profit and in those ICO projects, just 1 ICO project can give good profit enough to help you change life (it means you can become the rich through investment). That is the truth because I sae a lot of ICO projects failed in this year, even projects raised a lot of money or are promoted by celebrities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
December 06, 2017, 02:07:42 AM
If you keep concentrating on getting rich fast in the crypto world, that can also lead to becoming broke faster.  Patience is the key and sometimes it can take many months to years to see profit on a single investment.  
Activity: 322
December 06, 2017, 01:38:59 AM
I agree with that and investment to offer in altcoin is the best way to earn in this business and I like to invest if I have the amount that a campaigns require to me.
Pages:
Jump to: