Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 20. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You can quickly get rich in the crypto-currency world in one way,to trade on the exchange in large sums,if for example I spend$ 10,000 on the purchase of altcoins then you need to spend$ 100,000 to get a good result,there are many ways to make good money on the exchange,the crypto-currency world gives
Activity: 248
This is like a gambling Not a form investments, getting rich in cryptos world isn't something so easy, it comes with hardworking whereby you combine every opportunity together like joining airdrop, bounty, mining, ICOs investments, and lots of trading in several projects.
Activity: 144
To participate in the companies ' generosity ,signature .
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
It depends on how you define fast. In crypto, you can not get a quick profit. You have to work very hard to become a successful person in crypto. Beginners think that crypto will make them millionaires, but crypto takes the last money from them.
Luck does not always work. Or rather, this market is not subject to it. Indeed, you can become a millionaire here, but you can also lose this million. Money here is not constant and changeable. Such here a piece.
Activity: 89
if you want to get rich quick in crypto, you can invest in bitcoin. by buying bitcoin you will get a big profit, you can try it .. it never hurts to try. Roll Eyes
Activity: 118
There's no fast way, what's doing all the same, I think the time is the most important. Many people start digging bits of bitcoin a few years ago and are now financially free. If you are willing to devote your time and energy, it is possible to succeed in the encrypted world.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
choice and all decisions about investing is up to the investors because of the main capital of confidence and trust and patience
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Buy and Hold is probably the safest thing you can do in crypto right now. Buy a coin you believe in and hold until a pre-determined price, or if you believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, hold indefinitely.

So far this has been the surest way to make money. Many people who bought Bitcoin, Ethereum and other coins at an earlier stage ended up making a lot of money in the long run.

While no one knows how valuable Bitcoin and co will become in the future, I think that at the moment we’re quite far from any kind of peak.

Buying and holding also protects you from losses by discouraging active trading. And if you don’t know what you are doing, this is definitely a good thing.
Activity: 156
I support great effort in the world of crypto, i don't believe there is a fast way to get rich in crypto, except if you want to work over time on your computer and cell phone and invest most of your time in it, you'll probably earn a few pocket bucks to your self. So i don't think there is a fast way to get rich in crypto it all just depends on your patients and luck.
IFK
Activity: 644
I think it's impossible. Crypto currency is a good tool for earning money, but in order to get good money you have to make great efforts.
Activity: 210
Try going for projects like zeex
why ?
Backed by a mother company that has a proven and working business model
Expected hight demand for the utility token.
https://www.zeex.me/
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Here you need a lot of knowledge and luck. It is necessary to study and understand a lot the processes that occur in the cryptocurrency. But big income does not come just like that, you need to work hard
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
In the cryptographic world, there is no quick way to get rich. You need patience and knowledge in this area and waiting time. You can wait a long time and not become a millionaire. And still have luck.
Activity: 504
How to get fast rich in crypto world?
Quickly get rich on cryptocurrency, it’s the same as quickly get rich playing the lottery. There are chances, but they are very small.
If we want to get rich quickly in the world of crypto then we must always try,diligent,diligent and smart in calculating the price in the market. because it is rich is not easy and it just appears. all need your patience and process well planned.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
It depends on how you define fast. In crypto, you can not get a quick profit. You have to work very hard to become a successful person in crypto. Beginners think that crypto will make them millionaires, but crypto takes the last money from them.
Activity: 18
Commonly, some words such as passive income and analogous buzzwords speak of distinct things for disparate holders yet most of these could seemingly be better off with ICO.
Activity: 602
You should never expect quick profits, especially in the crypto-currency market. Trading crypto currency is the same job, you have to be an expert so as not to lose your money, and quick money is a luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
No one can rich fast in crypto or whatever it is i believe it will take some time maybe it could be long, but there is a 3 simple way to get rich but hard to do.
1. Learn everything about crypto
2. Practice trading or anything else
3. Patience when you get loss because I know not all goes our way
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Don't rush to get rich fast in crypto , because only long term holders become really rich.
Patience is a key for sucess. But for fast stories you an try margin trading and hype ICO like quarkchain
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
I don't think there is a miracle drug to make you rich overnight or something, You should still risk big and work hard. It will take you time to get your bearings around crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: