Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 3. (Read 8234 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 04:38:27 AM
Everything takes time, you just have to be patient. It will be worth at the end.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
August 07, 2018, 04:36:22 AM
In this market, you can not quickly get rich, but it's possible to lose everything, so you need to look and find out how to trade here in order not to lose anything.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 04:22:52 AM
There is no short-cut to get success and became rich especially in the world of crypto because many people who wants to became rich too fast tends to fail and get scam due to the reason that they do not think clearly, so if you will involve yourself in crypto world think critically, be observant and get wiser so that you can avoid fraudulent and failing and for you to reach success and become rich.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
August 07, 2018, 04:18:02 AM
It's simple. You buy coins cheaper. Sell when the price increases 10 times. Repeat this sequence several times and you are rich.
How to find the right coins? And here you need to have a mind.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
August 07, 2018, 04:17:33 AM
If you want to be rich immediately it is not easy, just try to responsible and become more knowlage first, plus patience. In crytocurrency world, many scams around and we should be carefull.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 01:11:25 AM
The crypto division isn't for ponzi rascal yet for persistent and understanding individual,ready to experience the way riches consistently. You should be prepared to research,and contribute admirably base on your investigation. Try not to put resources into an undertaking you didn't investigate about.
Activity: 146
August 07, 2018, 01:08:37 AM
There is no way to get rich quickly. Any successful person has gone through a process. Maybe this process is very difficult, but their returns are very rich. The same is true for the encryption market, where people will not be rewarded in the short term. The encryption market is a long-term investment market.
Activity: 322
August 07, 2018, 01:03:26 AM
Becoming very rich thanks to the cryptocurrency is not so easy. I think this is possible only because of the incredible luck or hard work, otherwise no
Activity: 392
August 06, 2018, 04:06:13 AM
There is no shortcut to financial success. Work and a lot of commitment has to be put into it. The get rich quick scam has impoverished a lot of people and that should not be introduced here on this platform because already we have wallets hacking and websites hacking to deal with and overcome. If you ask me, this topic is not necessary here. People are using airdrop and other means to scam, adding quick rich or its suggestion will compound the whole thing. Let's think of other creative ways to empower ourselves for success and not shortcuts.
Activity: 162
August 06, 2018, 04:04:01 AM
I don't think there is a way to get rich quickly. This is especially true for investments in the encryption market. The encryption market is a long-term investment market. We must maintain patience in investing in the encryption market. To do anything, you need to go through a process.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 03:59:42 AM
There is no way to get money quickly. All need time and process. If it exists then surely it is a very cheating method. Bitconnect is one of the warnings to remain and always be careful if anyone offers investment and can earn money instantly and quickly. Bitconnect is a scam and one thing is certain that I believe is no instant and fast way to get a lot of money. If there is a way, it will surely be destroyed quickly and will not last long
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 03:32:08 AM
The idea of getting rich quick is not a good business principle.

But for those who have succeeded in cryptocurrency markets, he should apply good business practices to them.

Some of my friends tell me that trading is the best way to get rich quickly but it's also about taking risks in trading.
indeed, in bitcoin trading we must really understand the basics and risks,
if you don't have knowledge about it, it will certainly be difficult
Activity: 210
August 06, 2018, 03:30:15 AM
The idea of getting rich quick is not a good business principle.

But for those who have succeeded in cryptocurrency markets, he should apply good business practices to them.

Some of my friends tell me that trading is the best way to get rich quickly but it's also about taking risks in trading.
Activity: 111
August 06, 2018, 03:28:48 AM
at the moment, looking at the market, I think it's almost impossible . you need a lot of time to work and be patient
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
August 06, 2018, 03:27:27 AM
Fast =  dangerous, so you should slowly !

Yes, as a rule, those who quickly became rich, as quickly and squandered their wealth and returned to their old life. A rich man is not only a lot of money, it's a certain way of thinking
Activity: 280
August 06, 2018, 03:22:05 AM
Fast =  dangerous, so you should slowly !
Activity: 14
August 06, 2018, 03:21:04 AM
I would have said more but my problem with this question is your adding 'quick' the question.
See there's nothing like getting rich quickly. Many persons joined crypto because they have heard that it's one of the fastest way to get rich. But unfortunately, that's not true. Getting rich in crypto requires patience, perseverance and due diligence. You will have to burn your night candles doing your researches, studying the road map of a project and when you are comfortable with what you have seen, you should be willing to allow the growth to take time, the only exception being when the coin gets pumped overnight.

There's nothing like getting rich quickly. Wealth making takes time so that when you eventually hit the jackpot, you will know how to grow and safeguard it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 02:43:55 AM
There's no fast in cryptocurrency world. If you really want to get rich in an instant maybe cryptocurrency is not the best option you should choose. In cyrptocurrency world you have the patience. Many people will agree with me it's cliche but patience is a virtue in cyrptocurrency world. Everything you do is who have to wait aleast two months before you get your token when youre joining in bounty campaign. Even when you are a investor of a certain project. After releasing token you have to wait for the listing of your token in the market. And after the listing you also have to wait for a perfect timing to sell your token if you want a good exchange you need to wait for more than 2 months to have a good exchange. So there's no easy way to get or an fast lane to be rich in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 02:32:17 AM
not everything is as easy as it seems , you have to be patient and work hard
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
August 06, 2018, 02:08:47 AM
There is no quick way to get rich in this world. The same is true for the encryption market. It is a long-term investment market. We need a process to do anything. And we have to have some patience in the encryption market. There is not enough patience in investing in this encryption market, or we will lose a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: