Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 87. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
The fastest way to earn money is to unite several types (trading, long-term investment, bounty, ico projects)  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
It depends on how you define fast. This year? Next year? Those people who became millionares waited at least 5 years. You still can be rich but you’re gonna need a bigger investment capital than those who bought bitcoins at less than a hundred dollars.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The safest way is bounty campaigns - you just need to spend your time but not money. So it is the best way, for newcomers at least
Activity: 994
Merit: 250

Kind time of the day, I will gladly answer your question, see how you can earn a heap starting from participation in bounty companies before trading tokens on the exchange, the choice is yours
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
All those who suffered from such a project as BitConnect and the like, never again commit such a mistake! This is life, and it teaches us to accept everything that happens to us as an invaluable experience.
Activity: 252
The fastest way is to buy bitcoin. It is necessary to have perseverance and work quickly so that the cryptocurrency rate does not fall while you buy it in one place and transfer it to another. You should start with bitcoin, as it is most interesting from the point of view of the exchange rate difference. And you can also do mining. Cloud mining allows you to mine different types of currency at the expense of other miners, while you do not need to have a lot of money to enter into this business.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
In crypto, you can not get a quick profit. You have to work very hard to become a successful person in crypto. Beginners think that crypto will make them millionaires, but crypto takes the last money from them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
I think everyone wants to get fast rich in the crypto world. I want to too ... I try. maybe I need to change the world. The crypto world has a lot of scams.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
If you want to get rich quickly invest in top list coins but be smart in learning the movements of altcoins. Join the bounty campaign of promising ICO especially translation, article, or youtube. And join the ICO that you think will make you rich.
Merit: 10
but there was just a great chance to buy cryptocurrency.I'm sure a lot of people took advantage of it,at least I did it during the fall.
the most excellent method in my opinion is to participate in the bounty and receive tokens.I think that's where most people started.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
The fastest way is daily trading because the market is highly volatile and you can earn about 50% of the deposit per day  Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
it seems to me that it is not so difficult as it seems at first.I am sure that every day there are new ways to become richer in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 112
There is no easiest way to be rich in crypto. You will always need to be hard working, have a good strategies and decision making. Also be patient if you are investing or joining campaigns.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
There is no easy way to become rich fast. in every business it will take long time and good effort make you rich. And we must need patience, not to panic in the market falls. But 100% you can become rich in long run.
Activity: 588
It's very hard to make money in a crypto world. There is a lot of deceit and risks. You should not believe those people who say that crypto can be easily and quickly earned.
Activity: 308
We all need to learn, we learn from people's mistake and from our own mistake. Let everyone know that there is no short cut to becoming a millionaire. If you want a stable income , just work for it.

Yes you are right, learning is everything and experience. There is no way for the person to get rich in cryptocurrency within a week or months immediately unless the person invest a huge amount on bitcoins and the price skyrocket to $20k dollar then you can be an instant millionaire by that way.
Activity: 180
this is very painful for me because this is a good coin at first
then either suddenly till it turn into a nightmare for everyone who holds this coin,
I think it is long term but it is not and in a matter of a few days it is worth nothing.
although had risen a few moments ago immediately plummeted and can be sure this is a scam
Activity: 588
Personally, I think, you may get rich fast in this cryptocurrency world, and you may also get poor fast in it. 
I do both because trading or investing in cryptocurrency really gives very promising profits. Especially if we have really good experience and strategy for trading and investment, we can be rich in only a few weeks. But If we don't have enough strategy, we may lose our funds. 
Therefore, in cryptocurrency, never hope to be rich fast. Step by step, time by time and you will get more $$$$ avoid quick money mindset .
today's situation with the increase in the number of users of crypto currencies can provoke negative consequences for some people who are trying to earn money easily and without having sufficient knowledge and information.
Activity: 336
Personally, I think, you may get rich fast in this cryptocurrency world, and you may also get poor fast in it. 
I do both because trading or investing in cryptocurrency really gives very promising profits. Especially if we have really good experience and strategy for trading and investment, we can be rich in only a few weeks. But If we don't have enough strategy, we may lose our funds. 
Therefore, in cryptocurrency, never hope to be rich fast. Step by step, time by time and you will get more $$$$ avoid quick money mindset .
Pages:
Jump to: