Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get free bitcoin? Is it realy work? - page 3. (Read 894 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
Hi, guys! I meet a lot of information about how to get free bitcoins. Like here https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/how-get-free-bitcoins/. It`s tell about a lots of ways of getting free btc. Can you tell me, this is realy work, or it`s a fake?

I don't think, it's a reliable and safe thing. Frankly, I wouldn't recommend this. I really doubt free lunches exist.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
There are many free bitcoin giving sites and faucets but i think you wouldn't waste your time with that. They are paying so so little! You should try to be a bounty hunter. If you have social media accounts you can use them to collect bounty tokens. This is the best way to collect coins i guess..
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I can't really say if the free getting of Bitcoin is still working or not but back than where I got my free BTC was from https//www.freebitcoin.net i earn daily by mining and gambling but now I don't know what such platforms are now turning into instead or gifting free BTC they will ask you to send a certain amount to a particular wallet for you to be eligible to get the BTC.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Faucets is a right of passage or an initiation into the crypto world. We all at one point believe we will get rich collecting satoshis  from faucets until we later realised it was all bullshit and moved on to other things. I remember to days! That will take u on to better things.it probably led u here on Bitcointalk.if that's the case then ur journey just started. Don't worry it will be worth it
Activity: 672
There are many ways to earn Bitcoin free these all too time to consume. You can do a lot of time work but do not get the Bitcoin number equivalent to the amount of time you spend. I think you should give up this because it's time-consuming.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
You can actually earn free bitcoins from bitcoin gambling sites which are often just as legitimate as online gambling with any other kind of currency. They might be full of ads or malware, and you’ll typically lose money overall, but it’s theoretically possible to get free bitcoin from it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
You can't get free bitcoins now, that was possible before but not today. Probably, the site you are referring to is a ponzi and will soon disappear after a few months so don't put money in it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Well, frankly speaking, you wouldn't get free bitcoin. You would either have to do bitcoin trading or you have to participate in bitcoin signature bounties to get bitcoin. You have to have member rank to participate in bounties, the higher the rank, the better you earn.
Activity: 128
Hi, guys! I meet a lot of information about how to get free bitcoins. Like here https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/how-get-free-bitcoins/. It`s tell about a lots of ways of getting free btc. Can you tell me, this is realy work, or it`s a fake?

I know How to get a free bitcoin is to join in airdrop or try to join some bounty campaign.  And sometimes if you join in telegram. And just follow some steps to get free bitcoin.
Activity: 63
There are bitcoin faucets out there that will pay you in satoshis. But it will take a lot of time and effort before you can accumulate some to be considered worthwhile.
Activity: 462
You can earn BTC by Faucet or Some BTC mining platforms. It's absolutely free there's just an opportunity to get free BTC. But remember that mostly platform are scam and stay away from scammers.
Activity: 456

You can see it for yourself and come back here if you got some. LOL. Grin
Kidding aside, I believe there's no more faucet sites that really gives some satoshis because of course the value now of bitcoin is getting valuable. And if there will be some sites that offer free bitcoin, then you must think it twice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
You can get free bitcoin and altcoin! But it is free, usually in small quantities and in limited quantities! For the better! You have to invest.
Every investment has a certain risk, you need to carefully consider when deciding to invest!
Activity: 280
There is nothing called for free. There are many ways to earn a bitcoin and you can earn bitcoin through the quest, becoming a bounty hunter, without having to invest or buy bitcoin.
Activity: 30
I do not think there is any way to get Bitcoin for free. They are the result of your mining effort and mining machine. Or you can only afford to own Bitcoin.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
There are no free meals, you have to put your efforts to get that free, although there are free but very little.
Activity: 196
You know what, i am fun in those bitcoin mining but it is frustrating when you meet the minimum requirements for you to cash out, because it requires you to get an account, which makes the free unfree. Funny to think that you enjoy playing or doing it because you know it gives you free but it turns out not. So bad!
Activity: 50
Yes there are. It is called faucets but the amount is very little
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
There are lots of site before that is giving away free satoshies but you must need to put most of your time from that, but the best way to earn bitcoin is to earn it from joining campaigns. Don't rely on free it is not worth it. It is still better if you work for it for you to have a good income and savings through bitcoins.
Activity: 56
Free airdrops and you can also get into the bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: