Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get girls when you're not handsome? - page 64. (Read 9108 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Any advice?
Please don't say it's all about confidence and all that bs because I don't believe it.
Basically, impress her with your behavior. Treat her in a nice way and respect all of her flaws. Also, try to have a sense of humor in which it may lead to closeness of both of you because I do believe that closeness is the reason why we fell in love.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Charm, funny and intelligence.

Good looks can only get you so far and they fade.

Money also helps!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
You don't simple.
kidding you just need to keep at it after few creepy moments your awkwardness becomes your charm.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
if you a wealthy man sure with money can make impossible to possible..
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
You could always try tying them up.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Generally with money and humor, but still be yourself
Activity: 6
By behaving mature, and not much whim. That's my way, how about your way? Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Be a good talker and have a sense of humor. these things always works even if you are not handsome. though it might take some courage or you need to be wise and more aggressive so that your ugly face or less handsome face ignore by girls a bit.
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
You have to invest knowledge and most specially is you need to develop you character so you can attract good people and the best girlfriend. Wink
Activity: 19
Lie cheat steal
Activity: 9
The best way to get girls if you're not handsome is to have a respectable job or going to school then at least she knows you aren't a lazy fuck.
Activity: 26
August 20, 2017, 08:28:21 PM
As mentioned already, humor and a little cash are always nice. Like I have mentioned main times in life, "Money isn't the answer to everything, but it isn't any fun being poor."

Girls like a guy who is genuine, attentive, and caring. Flattery is usually not a bad idea.  If the girl your into doesn't reciprocate that, then you might want to look elsewhere.

Hell I had a date Friday & Saturday with a lady that was absolutely beautiful and I'm still amazed she has already accepted another date.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
August 20, 2017, 07:24:11 PM
the guy i know who gets the most action is a pretty unfortunate looking specimen.

and all you have to do is find someone who thinks you're handsome. deciding who's handsome or who isn't is the world's least universal thing.
Activity: 13
August 20, 2017, 06:24:45 PM
Just be yourself dude. Try to have a make over.
Activity: 8
August 20, 2017, 05:25:15 PM
Any advice?
Please don't say it's all about confidence and all that bs because I don't believe it.

Girls like you or they dont, YOU should know the answer to that question.
Activity: 34
August 20, 2017, 05:19:21 PM
Nah, no way man. Either you are famous or rich which is kinda the same. Deal with it, reality sucks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
August 20, 2017, 05:03:33 PM
Sense of humor goes a LOOOONG way.

Money helps, too.
Activity: 7
August 20, 2017, 03:40:01 PM
1. Humor
2. Money
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
August 20, 2017, 03:04:02 PM
I think Humor is the key, if not try money.
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
August 20, 2017, 03:45:15 AM
Any advice?
Pages:
Jump to: