Pages:
Author

Topic: how to get (MERIT)? - page 2. (Read 240 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
Hello friend,
first of all I thank you very much for you in this forum, because it has motivated me to always try to be a good bitcoin user.
I think (MERIT) is not important, but once I know it's very important, it's hard to be a member, even though the activity has reached 70, but its rank does not go up, now I want to. looking for. Knowledge and ask, what should I do, to get (MERIT) Huh
But, in ad
dition to a good post, because I already know it.
Although there is a good post, is not available (MERIT), BUT IMPORTANT TO DO ..

tell me?Huh
What should I do....
i think you can earn merit by the quality post of your own that is the rules i read it the discussion of merit so its better for you to read it!
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 10:27:05 AM
Hello friend,
first of all I thank you very much for you in this forum, because it has motivated me to always try to be a good bitcoin user.
I think (MERIT) is not important, but once I know it's very important, it's hard to be a member, even though the activity has reached 70, but its rank does not go up, now I want to. looking for. Knowledge and ask, what should I do, to get (MERIT) Huh
But, in ad

tell me?Huh
What should I do....

To get a merrit is in the base how pretty good you answered the question, for you to post. And The most important to post and getting merrit is by replying a very good and a very helpful answered.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 10:21:22 AM
Maybe try to ask How can I receiceoand earn merit??? So your post can differ from the others,
You can ask your friends and family to give you the merit you need if they have the qualified merit in order to give some points to you, just create a trending question that is fresh to others and they will give you through it.
It's the very practical to received one since it doesn't circulate to everyone.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 10:15:01 AM
I think getting merrit is by replying a very helpful to this kind of discussion which is Bitcoin discussion, Development & Technical discussion etc.
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
Post something interesting and hope someone will notice your post.
Please, don't say merit is not important because if it is not important you wouldn't post about it.
yes, I mean, initially I think (MERIT) is not important, but now I know, it turns out it's very important.
February 23, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
Hello friend,
But, in ad

tell me?Huh
What should I do....

try reading more frequently, then you will find somebody whose giving some sMerits for your efforts. Like this thread of snipie.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/learn-from-arts-old-topic-name-was-smerit-for-art-2957836

Try participating on it maybe you'll get one or two.
THANK YOU for the information, it helps the beginners, especially me ...
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
February 23, 2018, 09:56:22 AM
Post something interesting and hope someone will notice your post.
Please, don't say merit is not important because if it is not important you wouldn't post about it.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
February 23, 2018, 09:53:42 AM
Hello friend,
But, in ad

tell me?Huh
What should I do....

You should be writing in English a bit better most likely. Also, don´t expect to get merit for one or two good posts because at the moment the merit is not really flowing among users right now.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
February 23, 2018, 09:50:58 AM
Hello friend,
But, in ad

tell me?Huh
What should I do....

try reading more frequently, then you will find somebody whose giving some sMerits for your efforts. Like this thread of snipie.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/learn-from-arts-old-topic-name-was-smerit-for-art-2957836

Try participating on it maybe you'll get one or two.
February 23, 2018, 09:45:18 AM
Hello friend,
But, in ad

tell me?Huh
What should I do....
Pages:
Jump to: